Werewolf Game 4 - Conscription

:no_entry_sign:

5 Likes

May the cursed player write names?
May the cursed player quote?

6 Likes

The cursed player may refer to other players with bespoke emoji.
The cursed player may quote if the quoted text is translated to emoji as well.

5 Likes

Here´s how I imagine our interactions will be like

5 Likes

Or could it be backwards language? The WHOLE sentence flipped, not just the words.

2 Likes

When are the voting polls coming?or is there

2 Likes

Which voting polls?

8 Likes

The ones about the game

2 Likes

Are you talking about the preference polls about game rules that @Haze_with_a_Z set up before the previous game? That’s just what @Haze_with_a_Z decided to do and not necessarily needed here. We have been using this thread to discuss and ask questions about the rules.

5 Likes

He might be referring to the pm quiz which I think was mentioned.

2 Likes

Or he might be referring to the poll to decide who to kill during day phase. The game haven’t start!

2 Likes

When did it ever say that the pm quiz would have polls? I thought we were going to be asked questions and have to answer them.

3 Likes

There will be no polls about the starting time, it starts at 6pm at my time, because that’s convenient for me.

I also don’t want to poll about rules, because in my experience this has only led to more confusion in the past. Talking about it is more efficient.

Lastly, the game has not begun yet, indeed.

10 Likes

Okay, count me in. And here’s hoping everyone gets their mojo working early and often!

9 Likes

So excited!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

2 more days until start! Hype!

Well 2 more days for me. 1 for some.
:smiley: :partying_face: :smiley:

I just have to wait until 2020-06-08T16:00:00Z first.

3 Likes

Also are we going to have this quiz? Since it is unknown, I am getting impatient waiting for the quiz. I could be getting impatient for a non-existent event :no_mouth:

If I am…

Well anyways,
I hate waiting.

2 Likes

See the emphasis on the second word. :wink:

6 Likes

I kinda just ignored that word. Also now I am waiting for a quiz that may not even happen.

6 Likes

15:3 sounds right to me.

2 Likes