Werewolf Game 4 - Conscription

The “lovers” aspect seems interesting!
However, I think that we shouldn’t do it. Look at the Mafia Championships for guidance - after all, they’ve been doing this for years (literally) and probably have much more experience than us.
Alright, I see the lover role, Haze_with_a_Z. I still think my point above stands, though. I mean, there should be a reason why some roles (e.g. lovers) are uncommon!

3 Likes

Um, also look at something else from the same site:
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Category:Roles

@HHG

1 Like

Can i fake being cursed by using emojis?

1 Like

Obviously. Why wouldn’t you be able to? There is nothing wrong with pretending you are cursed.

4 Likes

1 participant left us. D:

Now I know what option 2 in the pole was for. Although kingkaio should’ve stayed with us. 14 is still good though. Better than 7 or 8.

2 Likes

10 minutes until start!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

HYPE! I wonder what @Vsotvep’s been up to.

2 Likes

I am super excited for it to start! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Haze_with_a_Z and @Gia had pointed out some interesting cases for the two bodyguards which I have added to the rules, and will explain here as well.

Let A and B be the two guards, and C be another player.

• If A guards B and B guards A, then they protect each other. In case A gets attacked, guard B will die instead.
  • If A guards B and B guards C, in case C gets attacked, both C and guard B will survive and guard A will die.
  • If A and B both guard C, in case C gets attacked, only one of A and B will die. Which of the two guards dies is decided by dice roll.
5 Likes

Yes.

Although, for the first round, I’ll have it be known that nobody has been cursed (seems a bit rough to not allow people an introduction)

4 Likes