Werewolf Game 4: Madness of the Martian Mimics

:wave: :v:

:skull_and_crossbones: :a: :heavy_dollar_sign:
:skull_and_crossbones: :horse:

1 Like

Sorry for my lousy translations. :confused: And sorry if you are actually innocent. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

:+1: :video_game:

2 Likes

2088 Jan 30, 19:00

And without further ado, Lt. @yebellz took a deep breath and walked out of the base without a suit and sat down to die as an innocent, while the remaining crew and the last mimic closed the hatch and went to bed.

It’s night again, same story as usual. I’ll start the game as soon as everyone has been online once and the special roles have done their actions.

8 Likes

:ok_hand: (Sorry, forgot it was night)

2088 Jan 31, 6:47

The only trace the crew could find of Ruby, was his towel, which he seemed to have forgotten in the bathroom. It must have been another one of these mimics killing a crew member, since nobody in their good state of mind would venture into space without a towel.

The day phase starts now, until 2020-06-25T16:00:00Z. I’ve put a link to this post in the top message of this thread, so the poll can be found easily.

Who should be killed today?

• Samraku
  • ginger2008
  • KAOSkonfused
  • HHG
  • Assai
  • nobody

0 voters

4 Likes

We must think carefully about who to vote for.
We know that the last mimic must be Assai, KAOSkonfused, or Samraku.
If we vote for the wrong person, there will be one confirmed innocent, one mimic, and one unconfirmed innocent.
If we vote for the wrong person again, we will lose.
The chance that we will vote for the wrong person (randomly) is 2/3.
The chance that we will vote for the wrong person on the second night (assuming we vote for the wrong person on the first night) is 1/3 (1/2 * 2/3).
I think that we should look into who tried to kill yebellz. Scrolling through the posts, it looks like Ruby (a confirmed innocent) started the “movement” to kill yebellz. However, it also looks like KAOSkonfused (possible mimic) shared this line of thought.

4 Likes

Hmm. I’ll look through the recent posts when I get home. I initially took KAOS’s helpfulness “yesterday” as an indicator that he was innocent, but maybe it was a necessary thing to avoid death.

Oh no! What have I done! :slightly_frowning_face: My conclusions were wrong, and we killed another innocent! Yebellz… I am so sorry. :cry:
And now Ruby is also gone…

Yes, I came to share this line of thought after looking through everything Yebellz, Assai and Samraku/Sports had written so far. None of these three looked really suspicious to me. Yebellz had participated more than the other two and had always seemed extremely helpful, but when I realized how he had led the discussion around Sports and Ginger, I could picture him as the possible mimic. Now I know how wrong I was…
And I would like to follow Yebellz’ reasoning, who suspected Assai. I think I need to go through all of Assai’s logs again…

2 Likes

I just realized that I can more or less prove my innocence to you.

Remember the day we killed Gia, when we didn’t know yet that Starline was also a mimic?
I had MED, but I put down my thoughts about who is probably innocent and who is not, and I suspected Cool and Starline!

And I explicitly asked Ruby to investigate Starline, which he did, and so we could kill Starline the following day:

2 Likes

@ginger2008? @Assai?
I see that you voted, but haven’t said anything yet.

Ginger, especially your thoughts are important. Even if you should have caught MED, please try to let us know what you are thinking.

2 Likes

:man_astronaut: :x: :thinking:

:skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

:man_astronaut: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

:man_astronaut: :man_astronaut: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Oh… I’m sorry you got this annoying disease now.

I’m not sure if I understand you correctly…
Do you mean, if we don’t think,
everyone will die?
And if we do think a lot,
then we will win?

1 Like

:white_check_mark:

:man_astronaut: :eye: :eyes: :back: :desktop_computer:

:tea: :hot_face: :thinking: :horse: :man_astronaut:

3 Likes

Yes, please take the time to look back at everything that was said and done before.

I also did that - but especially regarding Assai, I didn’t really find any clues. However, maybe it is kind of a clue that almost everything he said was rather unremarkable.
Also, I’m now more convinced that Samraku/Sports can’t be a mimic, simply because how he was named as a suspect by Gia and Starline several times.

There was this incident, when Assai had MED and Sports pretended to have MED at the same time, and Gia then said something like that she is 99% sure that one of them has to be a mimic - before we knew who was just pretending.
In hindsight, I took that as proof that both Sports and Assai had to be innocent, but now I know I was wrong! It could have meant that, yes.
But it could also mean that, while Assai and Sports both seemed to have MED, Gia could be sure that Assai was not faking - because she knew he was her fellow mimic and he would not have drawn attention to himself by faking MED.
So, Gia could be sure Assai actually had MED, and that Sports was faking MED was very welcome to her, because it was clear that everybody would rather suspect the faking person and not the other one.

3 Likes

:tea: :hot_face: :confused: :horse: :speaking_head: :question:

:horse: :pray: :ab: :ab: :ab: :ab: :ab: :ab: :cl: :b: :arrow_right: :ab: :cl:

:a: :heavy_dollar_sign: :man_astronaut:
:question:

Do you want me to translate? Yes or no?

Or do you want me to explain what I think? Yes or no?

I think, Assai must be the mimic, but I don’t have any evidence. He has not participated that much in our discussions and never said anything suspicious. I only think he must be the mimic because he is the only remaining suspicious person - from my view. But I get that I probably don’t look any less suspicious to you and @HHG.

However, if you look at what speaks against Assai being a mimic, I believe you will find not many arguments, though. While I hope that my efforts to find the mimics are obvious and underpin my innocence.

1 Like

:white_check_mark:

1 Like

What I wanted to say with this is:
I took this as evidence for Assai’s innocence,
but it doesn’t prove anything.
When I re-read the thread, I couldn’t find anything particularly suspicious about Assai, but I also couldn’t find anything that would indicate that he must be innocent.
Therefore, I assume he must be the remaining mimic,
and I think that Yebellz came to similar conclusions yesterday, when he said that Assai is more suspicious than I or Samraku, which is why Assai should be killed today.

1 Like

Okay, you can kill me. I see I’m the least unsuspicious, but I can tell you I am just a scientist exploring the universe like you. If you kill me, chances will be 50/50 that we win (or lose), because I’m innocent. I now believe KAOS is innocent, so Samraku must be the remaining mimic. But it’s so hard to figure out which statements are true and which were said to mislead us.

1 Like