Werewolf S06: An Emperor in Atari

it feels like we’re approaching a pivotal moment in this conflict

You and Lord Ruby against Lord Nightstalker?

Although I suppose I have taken my position with my first two votes, for better or worse, and must stay my course. Better to reach whatever coast there is, be it Britain or Barbary, Carthage or… Constantinopolis, and alight on the shore and meet what awaits us, than to float in the sea until we are all torn apart by the circling sharks.

“Thou hast reached the shore; get out,” as the Emperor Marcus wrote?

2 Likes

OOC:
I am not sure we should communicate with OOC for in-game discussion, or I could have used it the previous night. And I was still on our way back from our trip - the second day of the Chinese New Year is traditionally reserved for visiting relatives on the mother side of the family (初二回娘家), so I’ll be brief about my thoughts.

I think for some reason Nightstalker is trying to attach all of our attention, and I got an uneasy feeling we are missing something or being mislead. Feels Nightstalker has a death wish, playing like a hidden Minion role in the One Night Ultimate Werewolf game. I am even suspicious of the Guards having some unknown agenda still not telling us, which might drop it on us at any point.

5 Likes

OoC:
Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!

Other than that,

1 Like

Clement Sericus repent for his sins to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
:pray: :man_white_haired: :angel:

4 Likes

Well my Lords, I have heard whisperings among the guards and I might be taking a ride with the ferryman.

Alas for all of you…

῾Ο λύχνος τοῦ σώματός ἐστιν ὁ ὀφθαλμός· ἐὰν οὖν ὁ ὀφθαλμός σου ἁπλοῦς ᾖ, ὅλον
τὸ σῶμά σου φωτεινόν ἔσται·23 ἐὰν δὲ ὁ ὀφθαλμός σου πονηρὸς ᾖ, ὅλον τὸ σῶμά σου
σκοτεινὸν ἔσται. εἰ οὖν τὸ φῶς τὸ ἐν σοὶ σκότος ἐστί, τὸ σκότος πόσον;

lucerna corporis est oculus si fuerit oculus tuus simplex totum corpus tuum lucidum erit
si autem oculus tuus nequam fuerit totum corpus tuum tenebrosum erit si ergo lumen quod in te est tenebrae sunt tenebrae quantae erunt

1 Like

Forgive them Lord they know not what they do…

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

"Χαίρε Ιωάννη,

Due to internal conflicts and to preserve further discord between the prisoners, @Nghtstalker was summarily executed, may God forgive his sins.
The situation is under control and no further investigation is required*.

May God grace the Emperor and may Mother of God protect us all."

Søtsten Badukson :crossed_swords:

(*Not that you would care, παλιοτόμαρο, Søtsten thought.)

Søtsten, based on the rumors he heard, decided the suspicions were strong enough to create a situation that could excuse an execution, if anyone asked. His night guys were loyal and that nest of vipers was a never-ending change of sides. He had to act.

He was increasingly anxious; not that this particular death would have an impact on his Judgement, that Scale had turned crimson long ago.
Still, he hoped to do his duty and protect an Emperor, in this twisted turn of events those two fallen men had found themselves into.
He left the office restless, eagerly waiting for the following night and more whispers.

Nikitas entered the executed prisoner’s cell for the regular sweep.

-Hey, Mario, there’s a note in here with your name on it!

Nikitas had a loud, booming voice and the bander echoed through the stone walls.

-You’re an idiot, Nikita, it says “Marco”, not “Mario”. Let’s go play some dice, you brick.

3 Likes

Night Shift 3 has ended. @Nghtstalker received the majority of votes, so he was reported to the Warden for execution.
In his cell, a note with @bugcat’s name on it was discovered.

Prisoners are not allowed to communicate in this thread until the next Night Shift begins.

3 Likes

February 1st, 6710 ε.Κ., at dawn

Ioannis read the report. “Not the worst outcome” he thought, while he cleaned his porcelain eye with a cloth. He was of the kind who prefers to operate in the shadow, and didn’t mind if it was someone else who stepped into the light.

Still, this meant that they suspect something, and he’d have to be more careful. But with a thinning pool of prisoners, the goal got closer in sight.

Day Shift 3 has started.

Only players with special characters can interact in their designated threads until 2021-02-14T18:00:00Z

3 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Werewolf Game 6.0 Open call

OoC: If the Seer investigates a person during the day, and he finds out the target is innocent, he notes down the name. Thus, if he dies, the other prisoners learn about persons who were investigated and found innocent.
If he finds out the target is an assassin, he doesn’t write down the name, he has to tell the other prisoners (if he chooses), otherwise they will not learn about it.

The note found in Nghtstalker’s cell is not addressed to bugcat, it has bugcat’s name on it. A guard found it so the announcement can be made, the prisoners are alerted by the voices and find it where the guard left it, without making much of it (he had to play dice), in the wall crack. The rest of the text is something like “I followed Marco and he didn’t do anything suspicious”.

tl;dr NghtStalker was the Seer; bugcat was checked and found innocent.

2 Likes

NOTE:
The post-mortem notes that didn’t include players’ names aren’t part of the game mechanics.
inb4: the post contained a player’s name, not the note.

To avoid further confusion, no more post-mortem notes will be left.

—Silence! This is a prison, not some tribute to Dionysus—warned Ioannis—Don’t force me to report any executions today

3 Likes

—Alright, alright, back to your cells, come on!—said Leiros, instructing his men to herd the prisoners back into their chambers.

There was nothing to report. Last night’s execution had made everyone restless and confused, but it broke the spell of “incidents” that had been occurring this far. “Maybe that’ll satisfy Søtsten, so he stops sniffing around like a mad hound.”

At the end of day shift 3, no one died and everyone was accounted for.

Day Shift 3 has ended
Players may no longer interact in their designated threads, until the next shift.

3 Likes

Night of February 1st, 6710 ε.Κ.

Søtsten arrived late after an interim of debauchery like no other (=like any other really).

It seemed @Vsotvep had a sore throat; well, he’d have to walk it out, Søtsten was in no mood to pamper his prisoners. He needed a pillow, but he had to make his rounds.

Last night’s execution was bugging him and even the past few hours couldn’t get it out of his mind. Something was off.

3 Likes

Night Shift 4 has started
Players can interact during the night, until Day Shift starts at 2021-02-16T18:00:00Z

@Vsotvep has Emoji Disease and will only be able to post emojis for night phase 4.

Who do you think is an Assassin and should be reported to the Night Warden for execution?

3 Likes

:rooster::speech_balloon::wave:
:crescent_moon::leftwards_arrow_with_hook::rooster::hocho::night_with_stars::ghost::arrow_right: :scream_cat: :bowing_man::cry:
:night_with_stars::ghost::x::dagger:
:night_with_stars::ghost::speech_balloon::crazy_face::arrow_right::rooster::thought_balloon::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::question::question::question:

:rooster::thought_balloon::crescent_moon::arrow_down::gem::pick::railway_track::arrow_right::skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

:sunny::arrow_down::x::dagger::skull::exclamation::warning::exclamation:
:scream::scream_cat::arrow_right::dagger::question: :supervillain: :three::question:
:shield::one::question: :supervillain: :two::question:

2 Likes

Alright then, I’ll wade into it here.

The chicken says hello?
Earlier in the night shift, chicken wanted to execute Nghtstalker, which led to much astonishment and grief?
Because Nghtstalker turned out to be innocent?
Nghtstalker speaks bizarre things, leaving chicken confused and bewildered?
Chicken now thinks that when the nightshift ends, Ruby Mineshaft should be railroaded into death?

3 Likes