Western Tsumego Challenge

There’s definitely a few

Back to the question

For the moment, while it might not be ideal, I can suggest a couple of workarounds while we wait for some development on the Puzzles section :slight_smile:

• You can bookmark the individual puzzles, in the same way you can link to them. So make a browser bookmark (even bookmark folder) for the ones you like, eg maybe
    Play Go at online-go.com! | OGS https://online-go.com/puzzle/22118
  • The search on the puzzle page actually allows you to search users not just the names of puzzle collections. So if I want to find the Maeda Nobuaki puzzles by @atorrante I could search Maeda or Nobuaki or atorrante (and see 6! pages of puzzles contributed by @Atorrante :slight_smile: 10 per page ~60 collections!). I’ll admit being able to search users on the puzzles page isn’t intuitive, I just tried it and it worked :slight_smile: Ok this one was just because Atorrante happened to add their name into the puzzle titles OGS Puzzles: Workshop & Laboratory - #7 by Atorrante :man_facepalming:

The statistics and things would be nice, and I don’t have a good workaround for that one :slight_smile:

2 Likes