What happened to Baduktopia?

Did they close down? Or do they still publish books in Korean, but just not in English anymore?

I’m looking for their Jump Level Up books. I heard there are more Jump Level Up (like level 6 and so on) and similar books from them that goes beyond. But only in Korean.

I like their drills.

edit: Fun fact, looking at their archived website, ¹ÙµÏÅäÇÇ¾Æ ·¹º§½Ã¸®Áî Á¶°ßÇ¥, it seems the English translation oversold the rating. Jump Level Up seems to be meant for 18 kyu to 25 kyu.

The yellow-highlighted ones are planned books that are not written yet.

4 Likes

It seems that they closed down(at least on the Internet). Their website says in Korean “You cannot make a purchase after May 31st, 2021.”

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone has PDF versions of their books if they aren’t for sale anymore. Maybe they would sell a license to print the material, or just allow it to be printed. I wanted to get level up 1-10 and essential life and death 1-4 for my school’s Go club. I’m trying to incorporate life and death problems into the morning meetings. By using Ordered pairs (X,Y) answers, it aligns with the state’s math standards for our grade level.

2 Likes