Wish: Top 3 Moves After full AI evaluation

Hey there!

Because i’m a site supporter, i get the full-AI review from Leela Zero. I also notice that sometimes i have access to the top 3 moves as well. I love having access to both, this is great!

I also notice that sometimes i ONLY have access to the full AI review, and that I can’t ask it for the top 3 game changing moves. Sometimes i can look at the plot of win-rate v. move # and figure it out, other times it’s pretty ambiguous. Other times i’m just feeling lazy :-p.

Can we get a feature where a full AI review automatically gives the top 3 game changing moves as well?

Cheers + thank you for all your hard work OGS developers!

There’s a little menu button just above and left of the AI graph that allows you to choose between the graph and the top three moves

2 Likes

Hello, thanks for the reply!

So what i’m trying to say is that, yes, sometimes that option is there. Other times, it is not. I don’t know what the difference is between the times its available and the times it’s not. I just checked this on multiple games of mine. Is it perhaps a bug?

1 Like

My experience in correspondence games is that it is there when your opponent is not a paid user and ends the game, so triggers their AI review first. When I have ended the game it seems that my triggering the review first trumps OGS ever calculating the top 3 moves.

FWIW I’m not sure from the few cases I’ve looked at that the current top 3 move display (run at fairly low settings) will always be very useful relative to or consistent with a full AI review run at much better settings…

1 Like

That seems to line up with what i’m seeing!

RE Top 3 moves i’m asking for; i’m specifically asking that the top 3 moves, from the strongest AI review available between the two players, is what be displayed. i’m supporting a the dan level, so i want the top 3 according to my AI.

Yep I plan on adding this in the nearish future

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.