Wulu Weiqi Tournament

Hello friends!

The competition will be held on March 8, with a double elimination system. The winner will receive Agate Weiqi Stones Pendant.

This is the first time I have organized a Weiqi competition on an overseas platform. As a Chinese, I hope that more international friends (especially those outside East Asia) will pay attention to this ancient game.

Wuluweiqi(乌鹭围棋), Wu(乌) is crow in Chinese, and Lu(鹭) is egret in Chinese. In ancient China, this was also a name for Weiqi.

And Prizes will be provided in this contest. All contestants can receive a 12% voucher on the Wuluweiqi website (wuluweiqi.com). The first place in this competition will receive a black and white agate stones pendant. (the shipping fee will be borne by Wuluweiqi) And if the winner does not meet the conditions, the prize will be shipped downwards.

To be honest, I share Weiqi on my YouTube channel, including history, culture and teaching. I also have my own e-store. wuluweiqi.com and there will be new products coming online.

And hope you can have fun in Weiqi!

Notes:

Prizes will only be sent to the following countries or regions:

Australia

Austria

Belgium

Canada

Czech

Denmark

Finland

France

Germany

Ireland

Italy

Luxembourg

Netherlands

New Zealand

Norway

Poland

Portugal

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

UK

USA

If due to various reasons (including the winner not being in the above country or region; not responding to relevant information within 3 working days), the prize cannot be mailed, the prize will be postponed to the next highest ranking until the prize can be successfully sent.