You know you are a Go addict when …

…when you successfully solve high level tsumego, then try easy ones and fail because you expect more complicated answer.

7 Likes

When you hear “Einstein” and think first of winning by one stone.

7 Likes

When you think this would be the perfect place for a go club

4 Likes

… when you see your mistakes Everywhere* and then review them.

*outside Go

1 Like

Link pls?

1 Like

(iirc)

1 Like

Oh … thx:

Only after posting I realized that it was an old comment I replied to :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

From my neighbor’s garden.

6 Likes

When you see “about good old O” and you know immediately it’s about the O in the OGS logo. No other connotations first, that you probably would have made in the past…

3 Likes

When more free time leads to more go games.

11 Likes

When you clean all the cookies and your browser says “these sites seem important, maybe keep?”

14 Likes

When you played Go at your grandfather’s funeral. I’m cringing at that confession… I saw the notification and couldn’t help it.

10 Likes

When lose your touch but try again in Go Memes!

4 Likes

When you read and post to forums about Go addiction :thinking:

3 Likes

When you see a person with an eye patch and tell your sister that they are dead without giving her the necessary context.

(Edit: this may be minorly offensive. No harm intended)

2 Likes

Depends on the surroundings. They may live in seki after all. Tell your sister that!

4 Likes

Dagnabbit, I hadn’t considered that. Drat, I’ve been proven wrong. Blast, I stand corrected.

Tell my sister, I shall.

2 Likes

I found myself dreaming in go the other day, it might be time to do go puzzles in moderation…

6 Likes

You know you’re a go addict when… you think of improvements in other non-go related applications that could be made by making them more like OGS/sgf files.
e.g. when cycling through undo and redo, why isn’t there a game tree?

7 Likes

When you would rather lose to a score cheat than not play at all.

3 Likes