You know you are a Go addict when …

I probably have something like WYSIWYG in mind :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I went with i-kya-ga, I tend to roll my consonants.

6 Likes

Definitely an acronym, for me pronounced

Yook-yaga

If it were written properly (ykyaaga)
Then obviously

Yook-yaaga

(Both oo are not strong like in look or book but just a soft connection, with almost a soft u sound)

2 Likes

Ykyaga when you read ykyaga and think about American Go Association

5 Likes

That Kaya goban

4 Likes

Go know you are an OGS addict when you can instantly ID the user in Bhydden’s Post

Who?

xhu98

8 Likes

wasn’t even deliberate obfuscation :stuck_out_tongue: just lazy screen grabbing haha

good catch :wink:

3 Likes

I didn’t think about it before, but now you said it… It took me a few seconds, though. :wink:

2 Likes

…when you realise that you have 18 browser tabs open on your phone and 12 of them are Go related :man_facepalming:

9 Likes

or… a forum addict?

5 Likes

… when you extract the audio track from the AlphaGo movie and turn it into an audiobook for repeat listening. (I just want Fan Hui to narrate my life :star_struck:)

9 Likes

LAMAO you are def a go addict ^^

2 Likes

When you’re driving and you notice you left something on the hood of the car. But it’s not a cup of coffee, it’s your stones. :sob:

10 Likes

A real Go addict would never be so careless with one’s precious stones :laughing:

10 Likes

Addiction is rarely pretty.

3 Likes

You know you are a Go (forums) addict when…
…you put socks together, but instead of “bugatti” you keep reading “bugcat”. :flushed:

12 Likes

You know you are a go forum addict when each time you watch an American action movie you see Gia written everywhere.

6 Likes

YKYAGAW someone says “Shinkai”, referring to Makoto Shinkai, and you hear “Shin Jinseo”.

1 Like

… when you receive a total of four birthday gifts and they are all Go related (one travel Go set, one set of glass stones, one set of wooden bowls and one Go book) :sunglasses:

11 Likes

When someone says “shin-(whatever)” and you immediately think about wood for gobans. :grin:

7 Likes