2022: HOLD MY TEA! 🍵

I won’t lie, I watched these ironically but ended up cheerful in spite :smiley: . That was some of the finest tap dancing I’ve ever seen. Simone Biles could maybe keep up, but not me. I assume.

1 Like

I played years ago.
The game is exactly about what it is called. Pure diplomacy without other disturbance.

So you need players who can understand and enjoy a game as being a game. Because you will need to manage what can unit or separate the players outside the game family relationship, couples, friends coworkers etc… Be ready to betray or be betrayed.

So i found that it was impossible for me to play often as being quite exhausting.

Now i find very surprising to see AI coming in!

2 Likes

The guardian is comparatively reliable and I read an article in another, also pretty reliable newspaper (on paper even, I’m a dinosaur), which matched as far as I can tell from the glimpse I had on the guardian content.

2 Likes

I went in half-hoping the prince was the Spare.

2 Likes

Full headline

Ticketmaster’s botching of Taylor Swift ticket sales ‘converted more Gen Z’ers into antimonopolists overnight than anything I could have done,’ FTC chair says

4 Likes
Clearly above my paygrade, but after staring for 5 minutes I would....

O11 and pray to all the known Ko gods.

And after 2 hours not thinking about it,…perhaps precede with a humble C7 if there’s any truth to “make yourself strong before a ko fight”. Aside from a safety valve on the W centre, it might also give more ko threats against the top black group.

If I were watching real players in a real game, I’d wonder if W would attempt saving the top and winning on points.

Too many possibilities for this B(orderline)SDK

O11 doesn’t even seem like ko fight, black can take and that’s it.

The went on like this.

Atari I12 - black atari back - extend - bamboo - atari K12 - extend - extend - jump H16 - peep-extend - fix - atari - resign. Seems the trick was to use weakness of black stones there. Not very clear for me.

Oh look, we made the news again!

4 Likes

On the funny side someone told me that today is the international day against corruption. What timing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

“If you are not good enough in hiding stuff, you shouldn’t steal the stuff”.

1 Like

2 Likes

Previously

I don’t want to go all conspiracy theories here, but…

On the topic of Germany and WW2. I saw a video somewhere, and I wonder if it’s really true. I think it’s this one.

1 Like

My German is worse than I remember :woman_shrugging:t2:

Well, how about we talk about Athens :stuck_out_tongue:

If we want to talk peak Exarchia, look into this case

Note: I realized that it might be confusing, Exarchia and Koukaki are different areas but that’s a fact probably known to me only in here :woman_shrugging:t2:.

The connection is how the case was handled and the “rationalization” of the absurdity of basically everything about it.

The case is very characteristic of everything that’s wrong with downtown Athens (and police. Basically police).

Extra note: the family was declared “innocent based on doubt” not “innocent”, there’s a difference but don’t I know my country.

Almost time for a 2023 hold my tea or something. I’ve seen some odd and weird stuff in here… but also great things.

1 Like

20 days is plenty enough time for the world to explode tbh

1 Like