2022: HOLD MY TEA! šŸµ

When you write at your CV that your French speaking level is ā€œnative levelā€
At the interview:

:rofl: :rofl:

His level in French is about the same as his level in English. And when he says that ā€œshe is eye-nocentā€, he must be about as reliable as when he judges his language skills.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh, he is very reliable in Greece. Outside of Greece ā€¦ weeeeell. Who knows?
It is like taking a fish out of the fishbowl and expect it to do great in the wild and in the river, just because it was doing great in its own small protected environment.

If your trial is international, it makes sense to get an international lawyer, instead of a local one.

Maybe some posted this before,

1 Like
4 Likes

Some German movie or something

Unlike major crypto people that went from ā€œon-chainā€ to literally being in-chains :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What will all those people who were crimilnally manipulating past chess tournament results for a living do now? Look for a new job?

I donā€™t see any surge of sympathy for this Megan. I wonder why :thinking:

1 Like

Even more awful was Lanez himself, who released a whole album ā€” which wasnā€™t his most popular, but wasnā€™t a flop either ā€” about how he was being framed for shooting Stallion and insinuating that she had lied about the whole ordeal.
ā€œHow the fā€” you get shot in your foot,ā€ he rapped, ā€œdonā€™t hit no bones or tendons?ā€

After that, I had to go check the date of that clip:

turns out that was 7 years ago. I am not into that scene, but it seems like this trend ā€œcommunication via albumā€ is still going strong.

ā€œItā€™s not over! It is NOT over,ā€ he shouted. ā€œGod does not lose!ā€

oh wow ā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I read the announcement, but it doesnā€™t explain. What is blockchain Go? I understand a secure and distributed ledger, but how is that use in Go?

ā€œbased on tarot card readingsā€

2 Likes

Proper go etiquette today

I really wanted to win after that but unfortunately they disconnected when I was +18 ahead which is manageable so not very satisfying.

4 Likes

See Gia, this is the new standard for blaming someone. Are you now finally willing to lower yours for Go-cheating accusations? :innocent:

1 Like

No. But chess cheating accusations are fair game. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Iā€™m wondering if, true to form, this thread will close by the end of December the 31st.

If so, we should rush to get our last impressions of this year in preparation for the new 2023 thread that will inevitably spawn.

I, for one, would give it a solid two stars ā˜…ā˜…ā˜†ā˜†ā˜†: would not buy again (still an improvement over the previous 2 years that came broken from the factory).

8 Likes

The 2020 and 2021 threads remain open, but people have generally stopped using those and migrated to a new thread each year. I guess the transition to a 2023 thread will be similar. I think itā€™s reasonable to keep the old threads open, since I think it is possible for people to share their thoughts about a previous year.

2 Likes

[Full Title] Amongst my Dadā€™s Christmas decorations is a set of porcelain angels in a box marked ā€œChristmas Anglesā€. Weā€™ve giggled about this misspelling for years, so this season I finally made him the Christmas Angles he deserves.

7 Likes

My new yearā€™s resolution will be keeping up with the 2023 thread.

2 Likes