AI service outage 2022-07-30

Hi All,

It looks like we’re experiencing some massive packet loss going to and from our AI servers, it looks like it’s one of the main providers, so these sorts of things tend to work themselves out relatively quickly. Game reviews will be delayed until the systems can connect up again, and auto-scoring will not work until they are back up too, so folks will have to score the old fashion way for a little bit :slight_smile:

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully it’s resolved quickly!

– anoek

13 Likes

I don’t even know how to do that on this site. There’s a place to type in scores for a game?

1 Like

nah just click on the dead groups

5 Likes

How to end games including manual scoring. Click here.

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s related or not but beta server is down for me too.

2 Likes

Yep, beta is hosted in that same datacenter. They found the issue, they’re driving down to get it fixed up.

4 Likes

New guy can’t find the power button :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s why it’s called Beta and not “Betta”. :rofl:

2 Likes

My control panels tell me things are back online, though things might be a bit slow for a bit while the backlog is processed.

7 Likes

I can confirm at least beta server is reachable for me. Haven’t tested AI autoscore.

3 Likes

Beta server just went down again @anoek

Is the AI affected too?

1 Like

Yep…

3 Likes

Bummer… hopefully they showed the new guy how to reboot the server so that the boss doesn’t have to drive down :wink: haha

1 Like

I guess we don’t need AI scoring, if games don’t go to scoring :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes