AI: wish: adjustable transparency of stones in variations

This sort of thing has been mentioned before; I would like to see it too. I believe a popular wish is for the AI variations to only show the next move in the sequence instead of all of them, which would probably also be a solution to your situation, no?

I think the English in the main text is quite good, though making the beginning of each sentence capital and putting a period at the end does make a big difference to how it looks. Personally it does kindof bother me that English uses capitalization to mark several unrelated things, which can be an issue when you want to capitalize a word for two different reasons, but can only capitalize once. :smiley:

I am genuinely curious, what is your native language? I’m studying Japanese right now and I find it very interesting how different languages array the lexemes and phrases in their sentences. I might phrase it like, “AI Variations: Adjustable Stone Intensity”. Or maybe “AI Variation Wishlist: Adjustable Stone Intensity”. But your sentences in the main text were quite clear and generally phrased quite naturally.

1 Like