All-in-one democratic go game (how-to)

Because the timing changed and because I’m trying to give the best version to fit the pleasure and interest of all of us I give here a new writing of the SPEEDING POLL.

SPEEDING POLL (for a move)

Sometimes players may agree that there is only one move to be played.

How to proceed:

If 2 players agreed that there is only 1 move then a speed poll can be open with one option only (vote for this move)

The poll runs as long as:

The poll reach 50% of the quantity of voters from the poll of the move played just before (100% if it was a speed poll too)
or
24hrs
or
someone make a new suggestion with argumentation.

If no one make a new suggestion then the move is played, else the poll is cancelled and a new poll created.

SPEEDING POLL (for a sequence of moves)

Same procedure with the whole sequence be put to vote once.
Only restriction is to have explicite agreement between as many players as moves in the sequence to launch the speed poll.
When a suggestion is made it cancel only the move it replaced and the subsequent one, so the speed vote can still run for the moves before.

Please be as explicit as possible when submitting a speed poll, write speed poll ,names of players, coordinates in the topic and launch the poll asap. Goban welcome too .

Please comment if you see any problem here, and if not I will update the ruleset in the [The game] topic

2 Likes