Can't log into my OGS account (blank screen)

Still a blank screen for me as well, black in regular browser (site settings) and white in private mode.

Hope this helps. This is from an iPad mini 1 running iOS 9.3. Thanks for working to support old hardware like this.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Trouble logging in to forums

@danielt1263, it helps a lot. Now I know for sure that we’re dealing with a single issue here. But I’ve already removed the conflicting flag and, so goes The Programmer’s Lament, everything should be working now. Are you (and @sterics) using Safari 9 or a different browser? Could you clear its cache and try accessing again?

@S_Alexander, how about you? Can you provide some info about your browser? Could you also clear its cache and retry accessing?

@dachen11, what kind of device do you have? What operational system does it run? What browser (and which version) are you using?

Again, thank you very much. And… I guess I ought to start small. :sweat:

whatsmybrowser.org says it’s IE Mobile 11.

Deleting history completely doesn’t help.

Oh, well, I was kind of expecting it. But thank you very much.

@anoek, could you try a reload or the good ol’ fashioned reboot?

I am using safari and I cleared my cookies. I’m still getting the same error on the same line. Here’s another screenshot that might help:

I see that the regex being supplied to the function ("/^[-+]0x[0-9a-f]=+$/i") has an unescaped forward slash.

1 Like

Inescapable forward slash, the fighting game programmer’s finishing move.

2 Likes

@danielt1263, thank you again. The problem is that you’re not getting the current version of the filter. Since clearing your browser’s cache didn’t help, I figure a refresh is due on the server side. Waiting for @anoek on that.

Yeah, not sure what happened there with the deploy. I’ve re-deployed and confirmed the right version is being served up now, sorry about that!

2 Likes

Thank you all who worked on this and figured it out so quickly! The site works over here now.

@anoek, thank you so much. Everyone, I hope everything is fine now. Thanks for your help and patience, and please forgive me for the inconvenience. I hope no one has lost the Meijin tournament or anything over the issue. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

thanks it’s working now

1 Like

i couldn’t reply before since clearing the cache made it so that i was logged out of forums, and to log back in it sent me to ogs, which was a blank screen

1 Like

I’m good now. Thanks.

1 Like

ok you know that blank screen thing?
its back again.

maybe it’ll work tomorrow idk

also forums is still working

Did you try refreshing again?

1 Like

Is it the same device as the last time, @dachen11? Same browser?

1 Like