Over to @mafidufa

40 pictures:
13 Blue pictures;
13 Red pictures;
12 Neutral pictures;
2 Dark pictures;

1 Like

Paddington, 2

Paddington is the name of a train station. I think C5 and E3 look a bit like locomotives. Also, there are lots of people who play mahjong in train stations to pass the time while they wait for the train, so a third candidate could be E1.

1 Like

@ArsenLapin1 tries to deflect us :stuck_out_tongue:

I would start with a3.

Then maybe A5 or E1 because of the hat. I don’t see any images that make me think clearly of a station

@yebellz Soooooooo I think we forgot about this:

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 17.38.42

and specifically that part:

Screenshot 2022-07-06 at 17.38.59

1 Like

Oh right, I didn’t even notice that earlier

I’m pretty sure A3 is the aforementioned royalist bear. I must note that this character is not all that well known outside the Commonwealth, but even I recognize the blue raincoat there (even if the hat doesn’t match).

The second strongest resemblance, to me, would be that Tarot-like Wave of Kanagawa at C1. Again, the sort of red hat and blue coat give it away. I think those are a nice set of cards that I wouldn’t mind having myself.

A third possibility at A1 looks more like a bear/penguin/mole hybrid whose hat isn’t even red, so, A3 and C1 are my candidates.

Sorry, I missed your post. I was misdirected by those red-herring tactics (probably a desperate attempt in the face of impending defeat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

Red Team guesses A3

1 Like

A3 is Red

( Apologies and thanks to those editing the picture in my stead)

1 Like

I will repost the original image with co-ordinates here so that everyone is all on the same page in that respect

1 Like

2 Likes

@_Sofiam what do you think of C1 and A1?

Regarding E1 and A5, I’m not too inclined to guess based on the hat alone; it seems like a bit far of a connection. At least A5 has a closer color scheme, but still.

1 Like

Red team guesses C1

C1 is Red.

Red has one guess left for this round.

1 Like

@Leira Red team passes?

Yeah, we have exhausted our clues for now

Red Team passes

1 Like

Princess, 2

1 Like

So the only images that seem to fit the princess clue are the ones containing Snow White, D3 and E2.

Also, if we get two guesses right, I think that we should use the bonus to guess G1.

@ArsenLapin1, what do you think?

Agree on all counts.

Team Blue guesses E2

1 Like