Colourblind / Accessible Theme (Bragging)

The first implementation of a colourblind friendly accessible theme hit the OGS servers back in February.

and I just got a notification today that GitHub just added their own accessibility themes…

So… that means we’re ahead of GitHub in our accessible development :smiley: hehe

…that is all, have a good day :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Our icon is cooler too :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting and affirming that we both went down the “blue and orange” path :slightly_smiling_face: similar shades too.

Don’t rightly remember whether that was objectively the only real path or if we both independently decided it was the best of several options.

1 Like

The objectively best theme is overdue for a bump!

:grin::heart:

Get amongst the blue and orange fam!

1 Like

Such wisdom :heart:

2 Likes

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-02-10 om 10.10.29

I am very happy with this option.
Thanks for getting it installed.

Just one question: when skipping between the three options I wondered what is the difference between the “media luna” and the “eye”?

1 Like

Luna has same pink and green colours as light theme,
eye has blue and orange “accessible” colours.

(Making this more obvious to an end user would probably have many advantages) :sweat_smile:

And if there was other aspects of the site we could add into the theme, it might be something to look into.

Suggestions welcome I suppose :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think OGS is at the moment a bit iffy.

I switched between luna and eye regularly and it remained the same screen.
Last time I tried the orange and blue became visible. Right after that a User not found message.

I also have serious trouble this morning with creating a challenge. Sometimes it works, but not often.

1 Like

Yeah, seems to be some techical issues ://

Long load times and “Failed to load game data: Error” messages everywhere now xD

2 Likes

anoek says it should be fixed now :heart:

4 Likes