[CURRENTLY FULL] Review/teaching game offers from AmateurMaster (Taiwanese 7d)!

I would love a teaching game as well if available:)

This is a great opportunity, thanks for making this possible!
Here is the game: https://online-go.com/game/8553588

Thank you!

btw in case it matters I would like to request Monday may 22nd, if it is not already taken. I can negotiate the other days, however.

EDIT: How do I just make this a note on my first comment?

1 Like

All offers are taken at this point! Thanks for participating.

@Ce1 - whatā€™s your OGS username?

@Vicarios @Peregrinel @Nullian @hikaru_no_good Could you choose a date among the following list? Teaching games begin at 1 AM UTC (9 AM Taiwan time).
June 5, June 19, June 26, July 3

Ce

1 Like

@xhu98 Iā€™m not going to throw a hissy fit or anything, but I would like some clarification. I was under the impression that this was a ā€œfirst come, first serveā€ thing, but a few people who requested a teaching game after me got their games. Did I get the date of the may 22nd, or was I just unlucky?

@pokemonsta433 Your date shall be set on May 22 already! I was tagging the other 7 to see what time they would pick. If you saw the list of dates youā€™ll notice that May 22 is missing :wink:

thanks @xhu98! I started getting hopeful once I noticed that the 22nd was missing, but I wanted to confirm, because Iā€™m super excited about this :stuck_out_tongue: Do we have to arrange specific times at this point, or will that be done later?

@xhu98
My OGS user name is Ce. I am going to chose May 15.

@bitlux @lvds @yesitsme @Pond_Turtle @Vicarios @bluefiero @yellow @vlin @BlackLobster @Nullian Your games will be submitted to AmateurMaster! Hopefully heā€™ll get back to me in a day or two :slight_smile:

@pokemonsta433 @lucthms Thank you for your review submission, although itā€™s a step too late (the initial offer was 10)ā€¦Donā€™t worry though, Iā€™ll still submit them to see if AmateurMaster is feeling generous enough to look at them :smiley:

@pokemonsta433 @Ce1 Thanks for choosing a date! Please do show up on your respective dates at 1 AM UTC (9 AM Taiwan time) PUNCTUALLY, as a common courtesy :slight_smile: You can Google or find a timezone converter just to make sure.

@xhu98, do we still get a review even though we have a teaching game? While I certainly would never complain about free stuff, I feel like it would probably be better given to another member of the community.

Thatā€™s a good point actually, we didnā€™t really set up rules that one cannot get both offers, just thought it would be an open signup - that being said, weā€™ll see if more people want to concede their slots to the public. For now Iā€™m just waiting for AmateurMaster to wake up :stuck_out_tongue:

@xhu98
No worries punctually is not an issue for me :wink:
Is AmateurMaster going to send me a challenge? or Do I need do so?.

1 Like

Good point as well! I think you should send him a challenge then, yeah? :smile:

ahh, timezones. He gets to travel back in time to 9:00pm the day before just to play against me.
This game is so important, we made a time machine
I feel special :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are on the US east coast then, right? Iā€™m in California so Iā€™m constantly 15 hours in goteā€¦

2 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ll do it.
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

you my fine sir, are the definition of awesome

I actually happen to be Canadian. Iā€™m in Ottawa, so not necessarily on the east coast, but Iā€™m on the eastern side of NA.

Is 29 may still free? If it is Iā€™d liek that time. Thank you.

1 Like