Diplomatic Go 🗡 The First Game

Why did @Haze_with_a_Z not vote for a draw?

I don’t know.

Vsotvep, are you planning to allow le_4TC to get a fourth eye?

I’m planning on not dying, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

isn’t there a poll in the thread somewhere for that?

I thought I just said here that I wanted a draw and that was good. I might need to reread the rules

You can submit the draw when you submit your moves. Also, don’t forget to say which players you wish to include.

oh I didn’t do that. rip.

i’ll do that tonight

Sorry everyone - IRL unexpectedly got busy. I do intend to participate in tomorrow’s round!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the game!

Just to clarify, votes need to be submitted to me via the move submission PM in order to count. Public discussion about draws/resigns is not official and not binding.

Votes are submitted in parallel to the moves and can be changed/revoked before the deadline. Also, votes need to be resubmitted each round (unless you explicitly tell me that it is a standing vote that you wish to keep active until you cancel it).

3 Likes

@yebellz

Round 23 has been extended by 24 hours

The new deadline is now 2020-09-15T00:00:00Z

@Vsotvep has been deducted an “extra day” and now has zero extra days left.

All players may continue discussion and change their moves if they wish.

There will be no second extension. Failing to submit by the extended deadline will result in the move being counted as a pass.

3 Likes

Round 23 has ended

• red@le_4TC and white@martin3141 collided for their first choices at H4, but both played at their second choices
  • All other players played at their first choices
  • One stone at J6 was captured

Voting (round 23)

Round 24 has begun and will end on 2020-09-16T00:00:00Z

Here is the current board state

Editable board

1 Like

I don’t understand how this could happen … can anyone please explain this to me?

Somehow I have the feeling I might have destroyed the mood whith my “public draw proposal”. If that’s the case, I want to apologise. That was not my intention. I’m just trying to play the game as well as I can and make it intersting.

2 Likes

You’ve done nothing wrong, taking the rules literally and trying everything possible to avoid losing is important for all of us to understand the variant and the rules better.

The nature of public discussion and players teaming up on one another naturally makes this game a bit more “hostile” than normal go, and as a conflict-averse person I’ve felt some mild discomfort at times, but even so I’m able to remind myself that it’s just a game :blush:

6 Likes

Yes, I agree, I think the draw proposal makes the game interesting.

I have no problem with how you’re playing, I just have a problem with how things are not going my way :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Round 24 has ended

First choices

Second choices

Voting (round 24)

Round 25 has begun and will end on 2020-09-17T00:00:00Z

Current board state

Editable board

4 Likes