Diplomatic Go šŸ—” The First Game

I bet Haze thought HHG would play B3, and accidentally created their fifth group when that turned out to be wrong.

ā€¦Doing my own thing. :smiley:

1 Like

actually no. I thought that would separate HHG and stop them from becoming too powerful. I was hoping they wouldnā€™t play there. Also why would I need to do something weird like that? It doesnā€™t work.

1 Like

Sorry, accidentally tried to post my moves here and I donā€™t want someone to just spite me and play in all of the spots so I edited the post and deleted it.

Iā€™ve deleted the post completely :slight_smile:

Unfortunately it remains visible to view the edit history, as a moderator, but I swear I wonā€™t look. Also, you might want to change up your moves slightly regardlessly, if youā€™re afraid of people having witnessed the moves.

2 Likes

You donā€™t need to be a moderator to see the moves.
I guess you didnā€™t notice that before becoming a moderator.
However, you may be able to see edits made within the 5-minute time period.

So itā€™s still visible now? I believe that once a post is deleted by a moderator, it disappears instantly, without the 24 hour delay.

No, Iā€™m just saying that on other edited posts, I can see the edit history.

Yes, but not on deleted posts. Thatā€™s what I was talking about.

3 Likes

I saw the post earlier, when it was only withdrawn by Haze, but now it seems to be completely gone (from my view) after youā€™ve deleted it as a moderator.

These types of mistakes sometimes happen. I think Vsotvep deleting it and promising not to look is the best we can do.

1 Like

I was told that the software didnā€™t save edits within the first few minutes. Was that false?

Like this post says ā€œhiā€ under this line

hi

1 Like

I think if you edit something in the first five minutes, the edit is not saved. However, if you delete it as well within that time frame, maybe it does save the history.

1 Like

Round 10 has ended

Here is what happened:

white@HHG and black@Haze_with_a_Z collided with their first choices at B2, but successfully placed at their second choices. All other players received their first choices.

Round 11 has begun and will end on 2020-08-29T00:00:00Z

Just to be clear, here is the current board state:

Editable board

6 Likes

I hope Iā€™m safe from Hazeā€™s ā€œinvasionā€!

Well I canā€™t have you growing too powerful now, can I. Are you still teamed with vsotep?

1 Like

Not for now, maybe later.

1 Like

Round 11 has been extended by 24 hours

The new deadline is 2020-08-30T00:00:00Z

@HHG has been deducted an extra day and now has zero extra days left.

All players may continue discussion and change their moves if they wish.

There will be no second extension. Failing to submit by the extended deadline will result in your move being counted as a pass.

4 Likes

Awwwā€¦ It took you a while to type it, so I was really hoping on a moveā€¦

2 Likes

I think HHG wants to think.Also my new go variant has diplomatic go in it as this is fun.

1 Like