Diplomatic Go 🗡 The Second Game

The Cochineals have already invested too much in their new homeland. The vast plains of the Southeast, however, are almost untouched territory.

4 Likes

The south-east is the territory of the alliance between Haze_with_a_Z and the Cochineal Cingdom. I do not want to start a counter-attack that will lead to even more war and destruction.

4 Likes

End of Round 5

All players succeeded in playing their first move.

Round 6

Round 6 starts with the following position.

Editable demo board

Please submit your next moves before 2020-10-14T20:00:00Z

6 Likes

Doesn’t look that bad for pink, I think. :wink:

Yes, I’m happy we could all agree on what to do.

In the absence of a move submission from @kingkaio, Round 6 will be extended 24 hours.

The new deadline is 2020-10-15T20:00:00Z.

3 Likes

Join me in welcoming red@Gia to the game, replacing @kingkaio, who has a busier schedule than allowable to continue this game.

As with the previous replacement, all private communication formerly had with kingkaio should now be available to Gia, or if this is not the case, please make sure that it will be.

Kingkaio has been added to the Kibitz Garden as well, so is no longer allowed to discuss the game with any of the players.

10 Likes

I have an irrelevant question: does this show as a notification to the thread creator, like we get when we link threads to other threads? (where the link notification appears, that somebody linked that thread somewhere?)

Sorry for spamming here, I didn’t know if it warranted a separate thread.

2 Likes

Nope. Anything you do in a PM, including tagging others, quoting others and linking others, is only visible to the members of the PM.

3 Likes

Well, our previous Diplomat returned for a short trip and had to stay. What can I say, family stuff is hard when everyone is plotting against everyone.

So, as the new representative of the Tomato Sovereign State, I would like to introduce you with our flag (we are high-tech, our flags are not the typical flat ones, we are vibrant people)
images

Our motto is “We go with everything” and we intend to mix with everyone for the best possible result.

I see we are in a bit of a pickle, so we might have to try to assert some dominance, but I would like to avoid conflict for as long as possible.

8 Likes

Well well well, look who’s poppin up just when I thought this couldn’t get any more interesting! Welcome to the thunderdome!

5 Likes

Well, well…

6 Likes

Hello @Gia and welcome to the game!

@Vsotvep should we make an exception to the rule and extend the round one more time? I know we are already in overtime, but Gia hasn’t had much time to negotiate and decide on moves.

5 Likes

If @Gia would like that, I see no problem with another extension

4 Likes

Thank you, but I am ready to attend the banquet. :slight_smile:

Let’s see how welcoming everyone was and who moved in for the kill. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Maybe if you had control from the start of the game our nations could have lived peacefully side by side, but unfortunately your predecessor started the aggression from move 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

… Works in mysterious ways. :wink:

2 Likes

Perhaps, others are also ready to eat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:fork_and_knife:

4 Likes

End of Round 6

image PiggyStardust and image martin3141 collided on their first choice, but both got to play their second choice. All other players played at their first choice.

Any player with no stones on the board is eliminated at the start of Round 7. Since all players enter round 7 with stones on the board, nobody is eliminated.

Player 1st
move
2nd
move
image @le_4TC M6
image @PiggyStardust C5 B3
image @martin3141 C5 C2
image @Gia J8
image @Sanonius D3
image @Haze_with_a_Z J7
image @yebellz G5
image @Maharani H6

Round 7

In order not to be eliminated at the start of next round, a player needs 1 or more stones on the board.

Round 7 starts with the following position.

Editable demo board

Please submit your next moves before 2020-10-16T20:00:00Z

Current number of stones per player:

7 Likes

Welcome Gia!!!

6 Likes