… you see the potential in every stone you pass :face_with_monocle:

18 Likes

Those are gorgeous!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Guilty

6 Likes

So, favourite combinations?

A futuristic Hematite / Opal Glass combination?

Malachite / Lapis, for those with $6000 to spare?

Or utter chaos with Snow Flake / Dalmation Jasper?

9 Likes

I always liked the Black Gold Stone/ Labradorite combination. It reminds me of space :milky_way:

4 Likes

I have had 6000$ :joy:

hematite/opal glass looks very playable! clear quartz for white would look nice too.

Also nice: moss agate/jade. leopard skin jasper would look awesome with rose quartz, but they might be too similar, in which case id choose leopard jasper/shell :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

About the only one that doesn’t call to me is the Fluorite. All the others I’m craving.

Oh, except maybe the Jade … it’s a bit washed out :wink:

3 Likes

At least it’s Green

2 Likes

I think the fluorite looks better as a bunch:

6 Likes

I’m sure he meant the colour, but all I see is the “bad shape” :rofl:

#B2Bomber #EatYourHeartOut

8 Likes

Apart from playing go on a hexagonal grid, you mean? or is this board skewed?

1 Like

I always thought the lava with either the crystal, cracked crystal or fluorite would look pretty sweet.

5 Likes

Oh man, I may have to become a go stone collector!

3 Likes

“It’s over, Anakin. I have the higher approach.”

6 Likes

Black line Jasper with shell F1, that to me seems a nice combination, they would almost be the inverse of eachother.

You know your a go addict when: an entire chat about being a go addict becomes a chat talking about different types of go stones.

5 Likes

… you cry after going to gostones.com and seeing that each of those sets seriously are $400. And you can’t stop mousing around to see the bigger pictures anyhow.

6 Likes

Do yourself a favour, don’t look up kaya goban

7 Likes

" Prices for a kaya go board with attached legs range from as little as USD $2,000 for itame/omote, up to USD"

:smiley:

You know you are a go addict when you plant a kaya tree for your great granchildren…

12 Likes

Might need a few more greats in there… Have you seen how long the wood needs to dry for?

9 Likes

Oh yeah. :confused:

5 Likes