Favourite Colour

Hello, I just did this to practise my statistics skills. Nothing about go, so don’t take this too seriously.

Select your favourite colour. If it is other, reply what your favourite colour is to me under this topic :wink: (Single Select)

• Red
  • Orange
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Purple
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • Grey
  • Other

0 voters

5 Likes

If you would add some other variables (besides this nominal variable) you could also do some cross-tabulation.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion :smiley: Give me some time and I’ll think it over.

3 Likes

Favourite colour and … rank :slight_smile:

3 Likes

not sure what #C81A93 is, but i’d say my favorite is somewhere around that ^___^.

Copper. Bright shiny copper. Dull brown oxidized copper. Even green copper. Copper is my favorite color.

2 Likes

As a go player I refuse to respond a preferred color poll that does not include neither black nor white.

13 Likes

Black and white are not colours.

1 Like

Meh they kinda are tho: CSS/Properties/color/keywords - W3C Wiki

1 Like

In fact, although the statement makes you think “hah - he has a point”, in fact most definitions of “colour” that I can find do include white and black, because they talk about a “how an object reflects or emits light”.

3 Likes

Another definition of color:

6 Likes

How do you ask someone what colour their clothes are allowing the possibility of black or white?

1 Like

I don’t.

“Which color shoes did you want?”
“Black!”
“WRONG.”

13 Likes

I’m shocked to see how low red is in the results

4 Likes

I guess you’re right. I still remember that in Year 4 I had an argument with one of my friends about whether black and white were colours or shades.

1 Like

Oh so you like black and white?

1 Like

I’d say magenta.
Just a little duller than the full chroma.

It’s actually also a little redder than pure magenta, but I think the name should work anyway. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#C81A93 is a HTML colour code.

If you go to https://imgflip.com and copy it into the colour box, this is the result.

Also interesting:

2 Likes