Games stuck on "loading"

Just to be different, I’ll point out that on the ‘Games’ page where you can normally view ongoing games, you can click correspondence there and see many games also experiencing this issue.

I’d guess about 2/9 games on average looking at the first few pages :slight_smile: (ok it’s probably sorting the games by rank, and this is only the top ranked in the first few pages, but lets assume it’s hitting people of all ranks. I have only one ongoing correspondence game and it’s stuck on loading)

2 Likes

I have 8/23 games in the same situation.

2 Likes

I have like 150 ongoing games so…
Wait it will not have thumbnail view but the ones with black is the same.
I have 25.

Also hitting this with both of my current correspondence games: https://online-go.com/game/26662128 https://online-go.com/game/25569813

Tried activating Vacation mode so I don’t time out, but that produces a different error.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Six games for me. They appears in my game list, but the move and time left are missing. When I click on one of the games, it gets stuck at loading. Both Chrome on my Windows laptop and Safari on my iPad are affected.

2 Likes

Hi all, we’re aware of the problem.

I’ve alerted the developer, @anoek, it’s a matter of waiting now for the issue to be resolved… hopefuly, at least…

8 Likes

Good news, It has been solved, I think!

2 Likes

Looks resolved to me.

I am still seeing it

Yeah, my game is back. Thanks guys!

This is a form of borking, and I’ve been encountering for some time. Usually it resolves itself within a few seconds or so, but once in a while it takes longer. Sometimes it gets stuck on “loading” and I need to refresh the page and wait a while - half a minute or more.

1 Like

Heya all, there seems to have been some server troubles around the time of the original post that have since been tended to. Hopefully all should be fixed? Or does anyone still have the same trouble? (You might need to refresh the page, or try ctr+f5 - which refreshes the page disregarding any cache on most of the normal browsers).

And sorry about that.

4 Likes

Thanks for the fast reaction, everthing seems to be fine again <3

Broken games still have the weekend on, don’t they?

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. My only broken game does the same.

Seems to be the case for several of my games, and some are even from the long tournament. Maybe it will eventually get fixed by the next weekend ending?

2 Likes