Ghosts Werewolf Game 4 Planning

Is that wrong? I am PST in the US.
I read this: “Coordinated Universal Time is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Time” on the internet and decided that since it was ahead it was +7.

1 Like

UTC being ahead means it’s earlier in your local time: when it is 09:00 UTC, that means it is 02:00 in your local time. Thus UTC-7 :wink:

Also, PST seems to be UTC-8, currently you’re in PDT (daylight savings), which is UTC-7

3 Likes

How am I supposed to know all of this stuff? This website is the only place I really need to know the different time zones. Did I make the polls wrong then?

One way to do it without thinking is to put the dates in this format: 7:00 PM, which is:

[date=2020-06-01 time=12:00:00 format="LT" timezone="America/Los_Angeles"]

1 Like

You can post times like that in polls?

Have you tried?

Given that you can put polls in polls, I would be suprised if it didn’t work

1 Like

Any timezone converter on Google will do.
Also, we all come as go players in here and leave as multi-faceted personalities. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I am sleeping in the options I did not chose

So when will this start?

I am going to do a final check to make sure everyone is here and wants to participate, but I think we should start at 2020-05-21T16:00:00Z if everyone responds by then.

Summary

@HHG
@李建澔2
@Sports_for_Life
@Gia
@ginger2008
@Vsotvep
@yebellz
@KAOSkonfused

That means that you guys should respond to this post if still want to participate. If we don’t hear from everyone in time, I will push it back a day.

3 Likes

Oh and it will be the same story as before, but told through a different perspective, so a new person. I may still add my Haze story if I remember it enough and can continue. I also have Vstovep’s character that he made up that I will add to the story.

2 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

so late

I’m in.

2 Likes

one hour later ?

I’m in

I really feel like something is not getting through clearly enough: it’s not like you have to be there for the start. The first day takes 48 hours. The starting time is rather arbitrary. It’s correspondence, not live.

3 Likes

I know but I want to be online when it starts

What is utc I did all becuz I didn’t know

2 Likes

UTC = Coordinated Universal Time = Temps Universel Coordonné

The French and the English couldn’t agree on which abbreviation was better, so they took an abbreviation that didn’t make sense for either of them.

It’s the “standard” timezone upon which all other timezones are based. It’s the time in Greenwich (London) during the winter.

Also, before voting on something, it’s advisable to do at least a little research about what you’re voting for. It doesn’t really matter here, since Haze also was confused by timezones, and we already have a starting time (2020-05-21T16:00:00Z, which is equal to 16:00 UTC).

4 Likes

I’m in I guess.

1 Like