Ghosts Werewolf Game 4 Planning

A name suggestion would be Horus city , mecha island , creepy harvest
, witch Village or night witch island ( hope you like those ) also themes for later games Egyptian theme and name , sandstone villa (This are suggestions only) I will tell you other themes I thought of later

2 Likes

What time does everyone think we should start/end? Some times won’t work for me because of my time zone, but I will add a pole. (I’m UTC+7) Hopefully I am doing this right. These would probably be the best times for me if we do it by the hour, but I am open for suggestions.

• 4pm UTC
  • 7pm UTC
  • 10pm UTC
  • 11pm UTC
  • 12am UTC
  • 1am UTC
  • 2am UTC
  • 4am UTC

0 voters

1 Like

I’d suggest multiple options.

2 Likes

Since it has already been 5 min, here is a new pole. I wanted to do that with the last pole, I just forgot.

• 4pm UTC
  • 7pm UTC
  • 10pm UTC
  • 11pm UTC
  • 12am UTC
  • 1am UTC
  • 2am UTC
  • 4am UTC

0 voters

1 Like

I thought you were in the US. My mistake.

1 Like

Is that wrong? I am PST in the US.
I read this: “Coordinated Universal Time is 7 hours ahead of Pacific Time” on the internet and decided that since it was ahead it was +7.

1 Like

UTC being ahead means it’s earlier in your local time: when it is 09:00 UTC, that means it is 02:00 in your local time. Thus UTC-7 :wink:

Also, PST seems to be UTC-8, currently you’re in PDT (daylight savings), which is UTC-7

3 Likes

How am I supposed to know all of this stuff? This website is the only place I really need to know the different time zones. Did I make the polls wrong then?

One way to do it without thinking is to put the dates in this format: 7:00 PM, which is:

[date=2020-06-01 time=12:00:00 format="LT" timezone="America/Los_Angeles"]

1 Like

You can post times like that in polls?

Have you tried?

Given that you can put polls in polls, I would be suprised if it didn’t work

1 Like

Any timezone converter on Google will do.
Also, we all come as go players in here and leave as multi-faceted personalities. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I am sleeping in the options I did not chose

So when will this start?

I am going to do a final check to make sure everyone is here and wants to participate, but I think we should start at 2020-05-21T16:00:00Z if everyone responds by then.

Summary

@HHG
@李建澔2
@Sports_for_Life
@Gia
@ginger2008
@Vsotvep
@yebellz
@KAOSkonfused

That means that you guys should respond to this post if still want to participate. If we don’t hear from everyone in time, I will push it back a day.

3 Likes

Oh and it will be the same story as before, but told through a different perspective, so a new person. I may still add my Haze story if I remember it enough and can continue. I also have Vstovep’s character that he made up that I will add to the story.

2 Likes

I’m in

2 Likes

so late

I’m in.

2 Likes

one hour later ?