Ghosts Werewolf Game 4 Planning

I’m in

I really feel like something is not getting through clearly enough: it’s not like you have to be there for the start. The first day takes 48 hours. The starting time is rather arbitrary. It’s correspondence, not live.

3 Likes

I know but I want to be online when it starts

What is utc I did all becuz I didn’t know

2 Likes

UTC = Coordinated Universal Time = Temps Universel Coordonné

The French and the English couldn’t agree on which abbreviation was better, so they took an abbreviation that didn’t make sense for either of them.

It’s the “standard” timezone upon which all other timezones are based. It’s the time in Greenwich (London) during the winter.

Also, before voting on something, it’s advisable to do at least a little research about what you’re voting for. It doesn’t really matter here, since Haze also was confused by timezones, and we already have a starting time (2020-05-21T16:00:00Z, which is equal to 16:00 UTC).

4 Likes

I’m in I guess.

1 Like

I’m still in. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

Ok I saw comments from @Sports_for_Life and @李建澔2, but I don’t think I got a definite answer. Are you two still in?

1 Like

It seems that @李建澔2 was expressing concern that the game would start in the middle of the night for their time zone.

Each turn of the game lasts either 48 hours (for the “day” phase) or 24 hours (for the “night” phase). It’s not absolutely critical to be present at the beginning or end of any of the turns, as long as each player can check in at least a few times throughout each turn.

3 Likes

i guess im in

2 Likes

Well I think that we got everyone in. I will try and set it up today for a start time of 2020-05-22T16:00:00Z .

1 Like

All role PMs are out :smiley:

Game starts 2020-05-22T16:00:00Z Everyone!

Enjoy :D:D:D

Also please don’t have a discussion about your roles right now. If you have any questions, please tell me in the PM with your role.

8 Likes