Go Memes! 🧐

I was thinking of you and me when I made it haha

2 Likes

glad someone hasnt lost their humour :joy:

3 Likes

34 Likes

Took this amazing screenshot of Michael Redmond, but maybe someone can come up with better text. Original image:

17 Likes

26s1n5

21 Likes

joseki

23 Likes

27k8g9

14 Likes

Heatmap of programmer

Heatmap of normal player
h2

Heatmap of Go player

16 Likes

Dang, if it weren’t so embarrassing, I’d post a photo of my keyboard and let you guess my profession :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Rule of Acquisition #9

15 Likes

So what would a Klingon style of go be like? They would love to fight, play aggressively, and invade, and perhaps have a tendency to overplay. They would be decisive and tenacious. They would play to the bitter end, viewing resignation as a dishonorable act of surrender. And I think they would tend to play for influence, making big moyos in the “Cosmic” style, regarding that as a more bold way to play.

6 Likes

I’d say you’re spot on. Though Klingons generally favor contests of strength and physical prowess, so any Klingons who decided to play Go might not represent their species on the whole.
Bold, but not thoughtless. Intense and fearless. Decisive but not reckless. Honorable. Always playing for big wins, hungry for glory in battle. Balance is for Vulcans.

6 Likes

I sometimes make “inspirational pictures” of nonsense friends say. I think it fits this topic best

Hat tip to @S_Alexander :wink:

15 Likes

How to treat insomnia?It is already 1:00 AM…
18a6f3e2bc2ec64fa0611fdfbe3b0bf0-700766bff5ba1c0919e5f3e11bed78c2

5 Likes

27wy4e

7 Likes

What is that?

1 Like

13 Likes

Go proverb: Looking PRETTY means EFFICIENT.

4 Likes

which one you point?

Where are those images from?

1 Like