Go Memes! 🧐

If this was a handicap license plate, I might have a joke here. But it’s not, so I’ll just leave it for the rest of you to come up with something. Thanks.

13 Likes

How about this? Inspired by an IRL experience I had with an ex pro-student.

The overconfidence was mine!

7 Likes

or…

7 Likes

This one is obviously dedicated to @Atorrante and the Art & Go thread.

9 Likes

4 Likes

connect

19 Likes

The meme reminds me most of an actual experience I had as a high school freshman running in one of my first JV cross-country races. Our rugged course had a creek with just a little water (usually). We took it like the middle dog. One leaping step down to the middle of the creek, one leaping step halfway up the opposite bank, and one step to the top. To my astonishment, the opposing runner in front of me leaped the creek from bank to bank. He was aided by the fact that the opposite bank was slightly lower, and the downward slope before the leap added speed to the jump. However, I later learned his real secret, when older teammates told me he was the best long jumper in the entire region, and he ran cross-country simply for conditioning. Indeed, he jumped over 22 feet that spring, which was phenomenal for a high schooler in those days.

12 Likes

{Edit} Related (or not) to so colled “a state of the mind” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

10 Likes

I can’t wait to find out how this quote has anything to do with bananas… or what bananas have to do with Go…

10 Likes

Maybe the idea is to throw banana peels on the go board and hope opponent slips :laughing:

16 Likes

Plenty of opportunities, then! :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Droids, more droids!

LOOK at the droids

8 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes