Go Memes! šŸ§

from Imgflip Meme Generator

15 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Making sure to extinguish all aji

4 Likes

Maybe one of the 38 people who ran over with dry powder fire extinguishers (yeah, good luck getting that out by the way!) could have stopped for a moment to call the fire brigade? :stuck_out_tongue:

Making sure to extinguish all aji

2 Likes

3 Likes

why why why ?

The most common advice i give to beginners/low DDK

5 Likes

The question is: Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing?

Answer Not if they are both government bureaucrats.

Itā€™s just sad that many a pearl is buried among swathes of 0-effort nonsensical picture+text posts here. Iā€™m not gonna scour 3800 posts when I know 3200 of them belong to that category.

(I wouldā€™ve used the ā€œconversation about thatā€ link in the OP but itā€™s not a link anymore)

1 Like

I suppose if someone had some free time, they could take the posts with 10 or more like and make a new thread for the cream of the crop :slight_smile: (picking 10 since you get a nice reply badge for it :slight_smile: )

Edit: Oh wait thereā€™s a button for that at the first post :slight_smile:

But itā€™s not perfect, it chops it down to like 100 of the most liked posts.

3 Likes

What if the ā€œ0-effort nonsensical picture+text postsā€ are the most liked posts?

3 Likes

https://forums.online-go.com/badges/7/good-reply
click there: all posts with at least 25 likes
most are memes

4 Likes

Hum no pic just linksā€¦

It beginsā€¦

2 Likes

This is pedantry, I know, and should be moved to the other thread, but I canā€™t resist replyingā€¦ You should make sure to read the comments on the Reddit thread, with gasoline on fire flowing on the floor, and a gas tank underneath the station, itā€™s better to just make sure you extinguish the fire than to call the fire brigade first.

3 Likes

1 Like

sparta

12 Likes

7 Likes

Is this person victim of a crime? It seems weird to perpetuate it by using the photoā€¦ Iā€™m not against this usually, but this seemsā€¦ cruel.

6 Likes