Go Memes! 🧐

I don’t spend a hour posting on the meme thread because I am not that good with memes but what is the website called?

1 Like

Wow it seems impossible to get 1d in OGS for me who is a sdk in real life(almost Dan)

1 Like

But then what if you are a basic member spending an hour on the memes thread? The tiny brain and the big brain in one :no_mouth:

2 Likes

16 Likes

This is alarming… we must defend our reign!

10 Likes

Tip: start playing Guess the Go Meme

11 Likes

Ask twenty questions and the answer has to be in this thread, do you want to start first or I will start first @Vsotvep

2 Likes

It was a joke

3 Likes

Let’s just start I don’t care

2 Likes

I rolled a number between 1 and 1370, post the meme you think was closest to the rolled post number :rofl::rofl::rofl: (another joke)

2 Likes

Some are just chats and I chose the post 1370 let’s just start I don’t care @BHydden and @Vsotvep are you just trying to make me post a lot of posts so go memes can be in the lead?

1 Like

Is this topic changing to go memes and jokes or I want to be number one in replies

1 Like

16 Likes

No, as we both said, our posts were just jokes…

5 Likes

But you edit it right after I finish typing so I always think you are serious
I am actually a big fan of go memes and guess the person
Fresh from the oven ?i wish it was a cake this is not really a go meme but someone mentioned fresh from the oven

1 Like

Moeyo’s life.

21 Likes

Haha so funny but sometimes it works and here is a poll to see how would you rate the memes so far

0 voters

20 is I love it and one is the reverse , I don’t know who wouldn’t want memes though.

2 Likes

Poll should be 19×19 tho kappa

3 Likes

A “meme” in this context is a picture with a caption…

3 Likes

I know what you mean and I watch a lot of meme but I am like 99kyu on memes so I couldn’t make a perfect meme.

2 Likes