Go Memes! 🧐

17 Likes

late answer, No but zura played reversi and “translation” kinda fit so why not

2 Likes

18 Likes

delete it, if It’s too provocative

edit: and this happened because someone said that GO is older games than chess

10 Likes

There was a study, some 30 years ago or more, that found that visual memory (not IQ) was the only attribute that had a significant correlation with success in chess. I wish I could cite you the reference, but I am operating from memory, and I am not a reference library. Add to that the problem that it is unclear just what IQ is or whether any measure of it can be valid and reliable. See Gould’s The Mismeasure of Man.

9 Likes

*as far as I understand the claim about dolphins is misleading, and a lot of these “nature” news show animals that are there even without the pandemic

15 Likes

21 Likes

21 Likes

20 Likes

The landscape looks correct, but I think you should replace that youngster with an old man and his walking frame.

9 Likes

Ideally someone out there would do some Photoshop-fu and show the same individual aging throughout their life, climbing the same ridge. For it never really ends… :skull:

5 Likes

I’m sure everyone experienced it before:

432kq9

13 Likes
for ginger2008

Sad … IMO they should’ve restricted the ranks for their game offer instead of canceling—or make it a teaching game.

10 Likes

I usually do a ladder challenge if it is a specific person. You could find them in a ladder and challenge them(and possibly annoy them). You could also try to find them in a tournament. Advantages to tournaments and ladders is that it is less common for that to happen.

3 Likes

432sns

14 Likes

10 Likes

Note: you’re not the only one who spends inordinate time to get the meme right :smiley:

6 Likes

No offence, @trohde but…,qwerty

17 Likes

click

Best thing, it’s self-referential!

24 Likes
7 Likes