Go Style Horoscopes ☯

@KAOSkonfused
:horse:

A feeling of expansiveness creates the risk of overplay. Exercise caution concerning your favorite fusekis and josekis. This same expansiveness can carry over into running fights. Beware of making aji that you cannot handle. Weak groups may need to be minded, and when you are busy, they are easy to forget to manage.

4 Likes

:pig_nose:

In French groin is a pig nose

3 Likes

I wonder if this Google result appears only at 5.30AM to punish people who aren’t asleep. Sorry for necrothreading but it seemed appropriate.

(also I never received my Norse rune reading and it’s Autumn, Nature speaks and I need guidance)

4 Likes

zodiac: taurus dragon (embrace my fire-y moo)
profile: https://online-go.com/user/view/165439 (sorry if it’s a bit lackluster for making shit up)

3 Likes

Do horoscopes work differently for people born or planets other than Earth?

2 Likes

Well, apparently it does.

https://www.quora.com/Can-you-do-astrology-from-another-planet

1 Like

Or, does it work based on species or place of birth? A Martian on Earth would use a different system?

(I’d bet money I don’t have that pet horoscopes exist.)

One final note, btw, when India sent the Mars mission up and then NASA has sent spaceships to explore various planets or even to the Moon, how do you think they go there if there was no location? These coordinates are determined by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), the same ones astronauts, astronomers and astrologers all use. The JPL data is used inThe Astronomical Almanac, which is jointly published by the US Naval Observatory and the Royal Greenwich Observatory. They are extremely accurate. After all, if they can send astronauts to a particular place in the cosmos and bring them back to a specific spot, how do you think they do that if they don’t have calculations?
There I lost it.

2 Likes

First of all, I don’t see this as prediction. I call it a forecast.

Ah yes, well, I don’t call it a television, I call it a far-seer…

4 Likes

@ɱekriff
:taurus:

The tricky things to balance today are your urgent and big plays, Taurus. Try not to let the stress of having to finish a local fight leak into your state of mind. The problem is that your emotions may be running away more quickly than you can handle. Meanwhile, there’s a bit of a slowdown when it comes to your sense of moyo and direction of play.

:dragon:

This is a good day to stick with what is familiar. Seek advice before exploring new joseki or making any commitments. Things may not be exactly as they appear. Your need for sente may be problematic for your weak groups. Curb this reaction - you will need their support later.

5 Likes

These horoscopes should be part of the main menu of OGS.

4 Likes

Actually, I’m sure this would be very popular and might be a USP for OGS that would get us many new players. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m doing this right, but minutes of google searching couldn’t have led me too far off the mark…

@Gia
feoh_md

Fehu indicates that it would be a good time for you to begin new games and explore new strategies. It is also a time to invest in your future development, through areas such as tsumego practice, finding a mentor, and/or increasing your dedication and motivation to your games at hand.

Do not forget to share your knowledge with others, so that they may also learn and share in your successes. Allowing others to share in this way is the key to happy and successful Go playing.

Success is achieved through hard work, determination, and not giving up when obstacles are put in your path. Obstacles are there so that you can learn and grow.

3 Likes

Well, you could always post links to this thread in the OGS chat or other places like social media …

You almost sold it, until that part

404 these attributes were not found.

4 Likes

It is a forecast. For those things that you feel you do not yet have, you will find and share in the future.

3 Likes

Sold.

2 Likes

:-1:t4:

What does USP stand for? Unique Selling Proposition?

1 Like

I read it as unique selling point but that’s probably wrong.

Why so pessimistic? Sigh … you must be a Capricorn :capricorn:

2 Likes