Go Style Horoscopes ☯

Looks like we’re twins. I’ll just piggyback off your horoscope. :slight_smile:

:fist:t2: :fist:t2: :fist:t2:

3 Likes

Wrong sign, my objection is only to horoscopes becoming part of the main menu.

I think there may have been a bit of sarcasm in that suggestion, just like much of this thread.

1 Like

Am I the only one that sees these things and thinks " :thinking: this would make an interesting RPG"?

If I didn’t suck at coding, I’d be robbing your ideas for games :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

That is the trouble with conversations on fora (plural of forum?).
You don’t always know if it is serious or not.
Was no smiley.

2 Likes

Isn’t “fora” an archaic Latin phrase? Maybe its “forums”? Or is “forums” itself a collective noun? We should have a poll to decide.

3 Likes

Haha.

1 Like

To be fair, I think it’s safe to assume that almost anything here that could be not serious is not serious.

4 Likes

Information bit of the day that nobody asked for:
In everyday conversations (agreed my experience is limited to my interactions), I’ve noticed people usually use “fora” when they speak Greek, “forums” when they speak English or write in either language, but technically we don’t pluralize (?) foreign words in Greek, so it’s “forum” not “forums”.

(Fora is an actual Greek word and it’s weird written I guess)

EDIT: plural neutral articles are “ta=the” “sta=to the” so I guess, “ta fora/ sta fora” rolls easier.

4 Likes

About my seriousness here
I was sincere in my idea, I don’t believe myself in horoscope but what @yebellz is producing here is pretty awesome. I have more doubts on his ability to maintain a page like that in the OGS site ( not the forum) along the years, or to find someone to take the relay later as doubts about the fun and interest of go players to read his horoscopes.

2 Likes

I don’t think these should be on the main site menu or really taken seriously at all. I’m just doing these for amusement and to sarcastically mock some other dubious “go style tests” that one can find online.

If you want to promote this silliness, you can share a link to this thread, but I don’t really have time to make tons of these.

However, all I’m doing is googling for free horoscopes online and then lightly editing them to seem like they are about Go instead of life, love, or whatever else they were originally talking about.

6 Likes

Well I was expecting these answers in some way, especially the “I don’t really have time” as it would imply a lot of dedication.
Nevermind whatever the way you produce them and the intended ideas in, it’s a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Then again, it seems that our biology is more affected by celestial bodies than we thought…

3 Likes

Um, this is in an astrology app or something.

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

I think I recall a palm reading thing that noted “be sure to include the fingertips” or something.

4 Likes

My phone number is 866-720-5721 :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio :scorpion:

Profile Page

@martin3141

:scorpius:

People would be foolish to challenge you in games now, Scorpio. The power behind your moves is volatile, and you may find yourself going to extremes in order to achieve your points. Be careful about making obligations to aji that you can’t fulfill. It could be that you’re so adamant about your moyo that you create diffifcult situations just to gain advantage.

6 Likes

I don’t know how you come up with this stuff, but it’s great and amusing :rofl:

2 Likes