Go videos

They are selling air-purifiers with nice wooden outside panels - I guess they will make a series inspired by gobans, I’ve spotted some in one of their vids. The distinguished older gentleman on the pic is Otake Hideo 9p!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

grafik

2 Likes

Explaining kirikomi for beginners. No nonsense, just shooting up the positions in succession.

I feel in so many positions it’s easy to play a normal move here. Especially this position:

Definitely a move to be “oh, yeah, of course” about in review.

1 Like

Maybe he’s already too old to keep his strength. Or maybe it’s foxy ranks :stuck_out_tongue:

They published another video with Mannami Kana. They kept the original audio.

1 Like

Go festival of some kind. NHK-style demonstration game between Rin Kanketsu and Tsuruyama Atsushi. Commented by Takemiya Masaki.

Rin opened with famous triple kosumi fuseki.

This set-up reminds me of Hikaru no go. They also had a demonstration game where on the scene both players played and commentators discussed on a big board (really big board). How the players aren’t getting distracted by all that talking?

Youtube:

Piped:

1 Like

Top-left corner reminds me of that game with Sumire.

2 Likes
3 Likes

It looks like Shibano Toramaru and Shibano Ryunosuke have a go channel

囲碁の名人の芝野虎丸(弟)と、プロ棋士の芝野龍之介(兄)です。
囲碁の初心者向けコンテンツ、囲碁の実況対局、プロ棋士ならではの囲碁に関する企画の3種類をメインに、展開しています。初心者の方から上級者まで、全ての囲碁愛好家に楽しんでいただける内容を目指しています。
毎日の更新に全力で取り組んでおりますので、最新のコンテンツをお見逃しなく!
囲碁関連だけでなく、その他の分野に関するコラボ依頼も随時受け付けております。我々と一緒に新たなコンテンツを創り上げましょう。
これからも皆様の囲碁への情熱を共有し、一緒に成長していけることを楽しみにしています。
チャンネル登録もよろしくお願いします。
We are Toramaru Shibano (younger brother), a Go master, and Ryunosuke Shibano (older brother), a professional Go player.
We are developing three main types of contents: contents for beginners of Go, live Go games, and projects related to Go as only professional Go players can do. We aim to provide contents that can be enjoyed by all Go enthusiasts, from beginners to advanced players.
We do our best to update the site daily, so don’t miss out on the latest content!
We are always open to collaboration requests not only related to Go but also to other fields. Let’s create new content together.
We look forward to sharing your passion for Go and growing together.
Please subscribe to our channel as well.
Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

1 Like

This is quite funky also - 36 stone clicks

and volume 2 another 35

People playing stones on different boards it would seem. If they’re in order, Antti Tormanen is number 2 in volume 2.

There’s 5 episodes deep now, on youtube, spotify, apple podcast.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

More a generic introduction into what go is all about than a deep dive into playing the game, but I think it’s a good presentation by a great presenter.

(shameless steal from a reddit post)

2 Likes

Thanks, Nick!

4 Likes
2 Likes

The surprise didn’t happen:
https://ai-sensei.com/game/ZuAQOdZvFjbS98TtZ3zomIyjBfi2/NjuCKt7YIP65SzDKfbOY

Did you get it from kifudepot was it or?

I was kind of hoping someone would cover it, show it on baduk tv etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quite a miss by the EGF. No commentary, retransmission and such things.
Meh.:sweat:

Someone covered the game in Korean, but doesn’t seem to do auto captions to English or anything

A couple of pictures here

https://m.cyberoro.com/news/news_view.oro?num=530302

I guess some of the games are on at like 3am European time or so, but would’ve been interesting if someone covered it :slight_smile:

2 Likes