Go Zendo

Another green, perhaps you’d like to guess a rule or something?

I forgot to mention that this will tell us something about liberties.

I already told you:

So the amount of groups each color has are 3 (white) 1 (black) so there is something that eliminates two of the groups which is something to think about.

I mean like something that relates to liberties.

I tweaked le_4TC’s code to make the board 15x15 and repeated some of the boards a few times because it’s difficult for me to visualize.

Green Boards:

Red Boards:

Is the rule something like:

The number of black groups >= the number of white groups if the board is a torus?

5 Likes

Or maybe there is absolutely nothing related to groups , so there is another rule that relates to the group rule a lot as it is a group rule that follows a lot of the boards.

Yes, that’s the rule!

Pffff, well, let’s do an easy one next :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@vsotvep is it my turn?but I have to sleep soon so maybe we will create a rule.

No, it’s Ruby’s turn

Good job @RubyMineshaft! And thanks @Vsotvep, I thought your hints were great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got the first one right but couldn’t create that game cuz I have to sleep(second)

Oh, yeah, you’re right. Go ahead then :slight_smile:

Actually @RubyMineshaftyou can host it I have to sleep again.

Vagabond can have a go. I have an idea, but want to use a 7x7 board for it. So, I’d need to beg le_4TC to change the board. Or I guess I could just host the modified code somewhere.

Edit: @李建澔2 If you need to sleep, I guess I’ll go then. However, if yours isn’t a super difficult one maybe we will guess it much quicker than a full day :slightly_smiling_face:

That was exactly what my last post set but ina different perspective

I really considered this rule yesterday after all the hints you had given, but I thought I saw counterexamples. Trying to imagine the toroidal board without the help @RubyMineshaft provided was apparently too diifficult for me.

3 Likes

Of course I can change it to 7x7, as long you promise that you’re next rule won’t be even harder than this one :wink:

1 Like

There were a lot of boards, chances are that I must’ve made at least one mistake…

I don’t remember precisely what I was thinking now, but I think I just got the colors switched up actually. Looked at some red boards and thought “no, that doesn’t follow the rule, so that can’t be it”. Hence why I needed to sleep before continuing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes