Go Zendo

That also eliminates another simple rule : white has more stones then black.

Rule: Black stones occur lower (vertically) than white stones on the board

or wait, we have rotational symmetry, right?.

1 Like

Lets see some boards. :slight_smile: It’ll be too easy to guess if I keep coming up with them :wink:

1 Like

Hang on let me catch up.

1 Like

This will solve that mystery(Or maybe continue) if I did math right

1 Like

Ok it is fine it takes time.

Nope.

untitled (10) untitled (11)

Yes.

1 Like

Wait why are you giving so many hints so fast?

Let’s see if we change colors white and black.

1 Like

That’s just answering a rule guess (which is part of the game) and clarifying an already stated assumption.

Reminder to put the game link up to the top post.(oops you just did)

I just did :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks now it is way quicker to go down to games from the top link.

Maybe I should remind of a few things to make it easier for newer players to join in without reading everything:

We’re using this page to set up the boards. After creating a position, you can simply right click the board and choose “copy image”. Then go back to the forum, place the cursor where you want the image, and press Ctrl+V to automatically upload it to Dicourse. (if you’re not at a computer, any other way of submitting a board, like a screenshot, is fine)

Scrolling up and down between new replies and all boards so far (this post for this game) is no fun. Therefore it’s convenient to have two tabs open, one which always stays focused on the first post, and one where you can look at the most recent replies.

And I already made a mistake. This one:

Should actually be green.

untitled (16)

Sorry guys :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That mistake might be a hint in its own right. It was a thinking error on my part, not an input error.

Edit: But probably not super helpful.

1 Like

We had one case so far where color inverting a green board still has it green. Maybe we have color inversion invariance? Here’s two more inverted green boards:
imageimage

1 Like

In the post there are two of the following:
grafik

Edit: I’m assuming one of them is supposed to be the inverse position … ?

2 Likes

Oops I uploaded the wrong one. Should be inverted, yes.

Fixed. I’ll be more careful. I’ve got the post pulled up on my iPad now too so I can see what’s happening a bit better.

1 Like