Go Zendo

But then all of it would be green.
As all of them could be remodeled as that.i think

My last koan also refutes your white chain hypothesis (as did my initial koans).

1 Like

That also turned out to be green but Vsotvep had a counter example so it is dependent.

1 Like

Really any … ?

Also I can’t help but notice the emphasis on the main diagonals in this diagram … Maybe that means something?

Yup :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made a mistake!

These boards should be green:

1 Like

Oh that might be why no one has guessed it already.

1 Like

Could be… So you now know what it is, then? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wait I never said I know what it is.

3 Likes

My theory: All red Koans contain at least one black and one white stone.

No need to confirm or deny this, I’m just throwing it out there ^^

Theory correct, but (obviously) not strong enough :slight_smile:

So all we have to do now is just to figure out so more inside details of the rule then we will be done but it will be a hard part .

1 Like

Yes, how about you start suggesting something resembling a rule?

2 Likes

I just found out another hint:

The ones I circled are the same shape but with different colors and that just changed the colors now I am wondering if we made a different kind of mix.Maybe we could use this shape to figure out other rules .

Same shape, different color

1 Like

Slightly different shape:

So if it is only one color it is green if it has two in it it will be different but what if we made that pattern on the closer ones instead of the further ones?

If both are red again we will know that this shape has a rule that mix colors is not allowed.

Another example you see the ones I circled.

3 Likes

Difference between

Those two.

I’m not going to colour any more boards provided by @李建澔2, unless you’re going to guess a rule.

2 Likes

Is the rule that black has to have at least three liberties?(before death so if the board does not have a black stone it still counts)

1 Like

Counter examples: