Maybe I can become a 3k now?

1 Like

Want another round?

3 Likes

I’m gonna say 18 kyu

1 Like

14 kyu

1 Like

I’m going to agree with BHydden and say 18k. Move 9 is a mistake but it’s one you can still see at 9k-ish sometimes. The real tell of the rank is Move 22 which would normally be at S8.

1 Like

I guess 20k

1 Like
Let's say

1 Like

I vote for

hiding our answers!

3 Likes

Why though? History has shown we’re tremendously inaccurate lol, so there’s nothing to gain from copying others

3 Likes

Could a poll be used for the guessing so that people only see the results guesses when they want to?

2 Likes

I’m guessing 16k

1 Like

Time settings btw?

2 Likes

An extremely valid and relevant question. Perhaps we could have a ‘Guess Time-settings’ thread too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna say 18k sounds about right, I almost rated w higher, but then I saw the rest of the game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would say that the game is between a 16 kyu player and a 15 kyu personally. They looked like they had the hang of some of the fundamental ideas, but made some glaring mistakes that a newer player would make.

Interesting game though.

2 Likes

I wonder why OGS doesn’t parse time settings for sgfs from OGS. If you download the file it says TM[1200]OT[5x30 byo-yomi] which is 20m and 5x30s.

1 Like

I’ll say

Summary

15 kyu

2 Likes

Autoatari: 20k

2 Likes

I agree with Lys - I think it’s TPK, I’ll say 21k just to be different.

I’m surprised they’re the same rank (that’s the deal, right?), also: black seemed worse than white.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to find out it’s 6k, and we’re all totally off again…

5 Likes