Don’t even joke…

7 Likes

I legitimatly laughed at that!!!

4 Likes

Put to good use here:

And in a similar vien:

(I love these too :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

I do so enjoy a go related meme! honestly, sometimes when im feeling not quite myself and i have a bad day… the meme thread on here, is a place i get immense enjoyement from.

5 Likes

I’ll have to remember that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man if I find that’s only two ranks below me, I’d begin to actually wonder why I’m not dan :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d wonder why we bother having a rating system at all, as it is CLEARLY beyond useless :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This seems to be a fast played game. I don’t think they used their time up at all.

I’ll say 13kyu.

2 Likes

Rude! :open_mouth: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

1 Like

i love your name and Pic… and i love that anime… i just needed to say that.

But i also see your reasoning about the time… from what i remember of the game it did seem to contain an unusual amount of mistakes given the tesuji played seemed to be of players that had at least a basic understanding of them. Though i would not go as fat as 13kyu personally… (i just hope im right in my analysis of the game).

1 Like

I’m getting déjà vu going through this game (to the point that I’m actually considering going back through my game history to check). For now, I’d say probably 18k.

4 Likes

Doncha hate that! I’ve had the same! In my case it didn’t turn out to be…

I think @S_Alexander knows the regular lurkers here well enough to intentionally not pick one of our games…

1 Like

I think when I reported the deja vu last time, we joked that it would actually be quite amusing to chose one of the regulars’ games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going to say 11kyu??
I have an alt account whos been through the DDK levels and I’m pretty sure thats one of the mid to higher rated games

2 Likes

seminyoon11 11k
Rimuru_Tempest 13k
Gurxtav 14k
Maharani, Legault 15k
Lord_o_o_Spoon 15k vs 16k
Vsotvep 16k
BHydden, bugcat, mekriff, RedAgent14 18k
RubyMineshaft, Lys 20k
Eugene 21k
flovo 22k

So the counsel decided they’re 17-18k, huh.

real answer

https://online-go.com/game/20346069

Pom, pom, 13k! Congrats to @Rimuru_Tempest

And indeed black is on downward trend and white is going upwards right now.

3 Likes

at least we all correctly assumed that they were DDK :laughing:
Thanks for hosting @S_Alexander :heart:

I’ll put my hand up for hosting the next round, I’ll have a selection up roughly 24 hours from now, unless some rude person snipes it from me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So who else noticed that the two unplayed dame aren’t actually dame? White is forced to fill N16.

2 Likes

White wins by 21.5 points… so “forced” is a pretty strong word :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

May I throw my hat into the ring? 0 + 5 x 25s.

1 Like