Guess the person/ 20 questions

Stream of Consciousness: Nothing is indestructible, but rocks come to mind, but we’re talking fiction, so what was that one thing from a fanfic I remember… I don’t remember, but I feel like I’ve read at least some things where Ah! Horcruxes. Horcruxes are (nearly) indestructible and my favorite tacks for HP fanfic authors to take is for magic to be an interface to sufficiently advanced technology (or just “true” magic) set up by people thousands of years ago, maybe tied to Atlantis. Not too old, though.

Also, things such as energy and matter are indestructible in a sense since they can be converted one to another and lose the difference in energies at two points which allows for the energy to be useful, but it’s still there, for a given definition of matter and energy…

I see. Very misleading… If I told you that it’s a joke, would it change something?

Like a riddle? Maybe something to do with social structures that have been around not for decades, not for centuries, not for millennia, but across the animal kingdom including such creatures as crustaceans?

I may or may not (totally am) influenced by JBP in this.

Nah, I guess it’s too old a joke to be relevant. No one under 25 would know what it’s about, so much for a clue! Yet you didn’t do the very thing you asked me to do before. Anyway, it’s not important. Or I’ll tell you later if you want. Meanwhile, I think I’ve inadvertently got another clue about your book, let me search for a minute.

1 Like

What did I ask you to do before?

Can’t tell you here, this crosses over with a different game, and cannot spoil the answer.

1 Like

Now I’m really curious.

/// Oops, I edited this, my bad ///

You can redo; I gave “fictional male” as the starting prompt, so it is fiction.

I know the book. It’s Lord of the Flies

Is that a question?

Yes

1. No, the book is not Lord of the Flies. That was written in the same time period as the book it is, though.

Ah ha! I know what you’re talking about! ahem brownie points ahem

Tell me!!! ;D

@Leira

I wasn’t thinking of shamelessly self-promote, you know. Also I did not particularly want to go off topic, just asked for his expert opinion.

Oh, I thought it was a clue.

1 Like

Everything is a clue :wink: . Anyway, any leads on this book?

1 Like

Does @HHG know the book?