Help Wanted in Steelwater Bog [Werewolf 5.1 Sign-up]

Yebellz is trying to kill a monster hunter. He must be a monster. Vote him!!!

4 Likes

Thank you for thinking of me, @KAOSkonfused. I loved to play werewolf when I was younger, so I think I’ll give it a go. I havent’ been following the other games, though.

6 Likes

It’s my first time playing the werewolf game on a forum, but since it’s funny in real life i’ll give it a shot here :blush:. Is there any information already on how the time periodes are going to be managed?

7 Likes

I haven’t nailed it down completely yet, but most likely we will be going with 48 hour days and either 24 or 48 hours for the night periods, depending on the roles that are included.

7 Likes

I’m okay with delaying the start by a couple of days if that works for everyone else. More people means a more exciting game.

7 Likes

That’s all fine by me.

4 Likes

Okie I will join .Also I almost missed this signup.but can we start on sep(I mean that is my birthday month.

2 Likes

@Vsotvep might not play:
Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 9.42.12 AM

2 Likes

Why do you think that?

I had some travel this weekend, and no time to really play Go for the last few days, hence the vacation time. I’ve just arrived home, though (but feel pretty tired, not really in the mood to lift the vacation until tomorrow).

7 Likes

I’ve updated the start date to 2020-09-01T16:00:00Z.

If @Gia and @Sanonius join it looks like we’ll be at 11 players, assuming no one drops out. Hopefully we’ll get a couple more, but I think 11 is certainly playable.

I’ve been working on the story a bit here and there in my free time. I’m not much of a storyteller and I realize that the story is secondary to actual gameplay, but @Vsotvep set the bar pretty high with game 4. Definitely a tough act to follow.

As far as rules are concerned, does anyone have any specific roles they’d like to be considered? I’ve been toying around with a few ideas, but I’d like to hear suggestions. Also, I really enjoyed the MED curse in the previous game. Any ideas for something similar we could include this time?

7 Likes

:+1:

I think some sort of investigation and protection roles are always helpful.

I also like the idea of a some sort of attack role (for the good guys), like the arbalester used in the second game.

Thank you for organizing, @RubyMineshaft

4 Likes

Great! Thank you for preparing this game. :relaxed:

The MED thing was fun, I’d love to see that again.

And, I know I made this suggestion before, without getting much resonance, but I’d really like to have two “lovers” in the game, because it is another chaotic element that can change the course of the game unexpectedly.
We should then either have an amor (a “villager” who decides before the start of the game who the two lovers are, without knowing their roles), or you, Ruby, let Discobot decide. Then the two lovers are notified about who the other one is, but they are not allowed to talk to each other in secret. The only consequence is, that if one of them dies, the other one also dies. This means, this will affect their actions in the game - they will try to protect each other - and it will come as a surprise for everyone else when suddenly two people die.

4 Likes

MED and Lovers are the two elements I wanted to see in the next game.

I’ll report for duty September 1st. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Just let me grab a sword and some armor and I’ll be all prepared to go monster hunting!!!

5 Likes

I just read Werewolf 1 and 2 to get a better understanding of the rules and strategy.
Edit: Now I read 3 and 4

6 Likes

What about someone who can tell if a person has a special role. For example, someone chooses to go into a tent (or whatever were living in) in the middle of the night to check if the person is gone, or out of bed. The guardian would be outside, the seer wouldn’t be in bed, the werwolves would be busy killing.

3 Likes

Note: On weekends I may only post only a couple times or even not post at all. Please don’t suspect me of being a werewolf because of this

Now I can quote this to get away with not posting

Because of this, Could we have 48 hour nights?

3 Likes

Uh I think this should be game six I mean game five ended.

I don’t think game 5 ever happened.

2 Likes

Wait you won in game five.