Help Wanted in Steelwater Bog [Werewolf 5.1 Sign-up]

I played a couple of times with the “hunter” role. Basically a villager which can, but it’s not obbligated to, shoot his last bullet when he is about to die (regardless of how he’s killed). So he can basically decide who to bring in the tumb with himself.

P.s.: I haven’t red the other werewolves on the forum so i don’t know if such role already exists.

7 Likes

It’s not required to read through the previous games to join this game. :slight_smile: Ok, it might help. But the rules can and will change anyway.

5 Likes

What if you were the werewolf?

What do you mean?

Edit:
What I mean is don’t assume that I am a werewolf because of me not posting on the weekends, if I were a werewolf, then you can try to figure out a a different way.

2 Likes

Day:

• 24 Hours
  • 48 Hours
  • Other

0 voters

Night:

• 24 hours
  • 48 hours
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

This was supposed to be Game 5 but @bugcat kind of left us I don’t really know what happened to him

1 Like

Well, this was his last post: Inexplicable rank decline, boredom & how to combat it - #36 by bugcat

I thought, he would do Game 5 anyway, but apparently, he quit hanging out on the forums as well. :confused:

6 Likes

That’s a bummer, I like him. He’s the one who made me be active on the forum - by making a mistake in a Latin sentence. And he’s indirectly responsible for maybe 80% of this year’s offtopic forum content.

6 Likes

image I was ina Pm so I can only show that,

Oh, so first I thought you typed “Werewolf private…” because on a black background I can’t really tell.

What do you mean?

1 Like

:smiley:

1 Like

The game will begin in approximately 26 hours. Just as a reminder, our scheduled start time is 2020-09-01T16:00:00Z.

I’d like to get a quick confirmation from those signed up that they are still interested in playing.

@Leira @ginger2008 Are either of you interested in playing this round? You’ve both participated in previous games, so I thought I’d give one last check before the game begins.

Confirmed Players

• yebellz
  • KAOSkonfused
  • kingkaio
  • Leira
  • Gia
  • Vsotvep
  • Haze_with_a_Z
  • seanp
  • 李建澔2
  • papavero
  • Sanonius

Unconfirmed Players

RE: Rules

I had originally intended to have the rules and roles worked out and posted several days before the start of this game, but what can I say? I’m a huge procrastinator. I have a proposal to finish today which should take me a couple of hours and then I’ll get the rules typed up. Sorry for the delay there!

I’ll most likely copy and paste rules from previous games and edit them to fit this one. :shushing_face:

6 Likes

I’m still in. Thanks for organizing!

4 Likes

I’m in! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wait, transportation provided you say… healthy compensation… :thinking:

That might help pay the mortgage on my farm to those loan shark bastards!

5 Likes

Yay! I was really hoping you’d play. I’ll add you to the list. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey, I confirmed. :frowning:

I’m reconfirming, no wolves ate me in the wilderness of Pindos.

5 Likes

Confirmed!

4 Likes

Still here :smiley:

3 Likes

I have updated the original post to include the rules for this game. Please take a look and let me know if anything can be improved or if they seem unbalanced. I can’t decide if it would be better to include both the protector and the witch or only the witch.

All players must read the rules in their entirety before the game begins.

4 Likes