Help Wanted in Steelwater Bog [Werewolf 5.1 Sign-up]

You are right, it is the previous game, I didn’t follow that.
I googled “Hazel Axeny” with “” so it’s a true result.

1 Like

I guess I shouldn’t join games like after my English homework.

1 Like

I mean it in the nicest way possible, because you are a kid, but please don’t grow up to be one of those commentators who read half the thread title, skim the Original Post and reply something related only to their diary and themselves.

It will be useful in school now, later at work, in everyday life: pay attention. We are bombarded by everywhere with “faster! multitask! more!” but in reality less and worse gets done this way.
You can learn to read fast and effectively, judge what to skim and where to linger, but you need to master the slow, steady way first. It’s a bit hard to resist the popular way, but it is a skill that you’ll be glad you worked to earn.

(Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk.)

8 Likes

@RubyMineshaft, could you please confirm a list of the players?

It seems that @HHG has voted in both this straw poll and the day 1 poll.

Did @HHG ultimately decide that they wanted to play? Were they added to the game?

@HHG, if you are not playing, please do not vote in the polls. If you are playing, please speak up.

3 Likes

Looks like I can’t cancel my vote.
I can only “Show Vote”, which doesn’t cancel it.
I am not playing.

3 Likes

Here is a list of the players, with their account names and character names. Please add your names (this is a wiki) or correct any mistakes that I’ve made.

Account Character
yebellz Prof. Ye Bellz
Gia Marlon
KAOSkonfused Kayo S.
Haze_with_a_Z Hazel Axeny
Leira James
Vsotvep Butch
Sanonius V. Solis, PhD
kingkaio Maze Lander
papavero Papa Roheas
syoon Roy
李建澔2 vagabond

Note: Discourse only allows a limited number of “at” mentions, so none of the names on the list have them, since applying them to all won’t let this be saved.

3 Likes

Correct. All players included as options in the execution poll are in the game except for HHG, who was left in by accident.

2 Likes

All players included in the execution poll are in the game except for HHG and syoon, who was left in by accident.
Sorry guys, its hard to watch along without accidentally voting. There isn’t a way to cancel the vote.

2 Likes

I believe @RubyMineshaft was saying that all of the players that are listed as options are participants, except for @HHG.

Unfortunately, there is no way to un-vote for a poll. Hence all of the spectators need to be careful about not voting in the first place.

@HHG, and other spectators, if you want to see what people have voted for, you can click on “Show results” to see the status of the vote without voting.

1 Like

I’ve moved the spectator / participant discussion here, if y’all don’t mind.

1 Like

@Vsotvep, idk if I would count this as spectator/participant discussion.

1 Like

Isn’t it a list of participants?

well it has their character names too

Just saying, you can join the Private Message for the thread if you aren’t participating in the game.

1 Like