Hurt/Heal Fuseki

Updated to severence’s post.

The shusaku opening is a classic too. :disappointed:

…but a tad dusty. Trust me: long term, I probably have it in for the Kobayashi, too.

1 Like

The Kobayashi’s going to require some serious dedication to take down, the way things are looking. :slight_smile:

Hurt: Chinese
Heal: Orthodox

Hurt : Miyamoto
Heal : Chinese

Heal: Chinese
Hurt: Tasuki

Same as Forensicator:

Heal Chinese
Hurt Tasuki

Hurt Chinese
Heal Shusaku

Heal Chinese
Hurt Kobayashi

Hurt Shusaku
Heal Micro-Chinese

Heal chinese
Hurt regulation

(thanks severence)

I think tasuki was just killed by a double hurt, legas, so you may want to adjust your vote.

Kinda surprised me since it is to the set of cross-openings what nirensei is to the set of parallel star point openings, but we do at least have other cross-openings available.

+chinese
-shusaku

I meant what I said and I said what I meant. 5 heals to what seems to be a core contingency of 2-3 hurts is enough to throw my hat in the ring for the chinese. Power to this opening, with its beauty like a tightened bow!

I feel kinda like we’re fishing out some dead stones from deep in enemy territory. This could be interesting.

1 Like

Hurt: Miyamoto
Heal: Kobayashi

hurt chinese
heal Kobayashi

Unofficial tally after seigler:

Tasuki: 0 (-6) 16th
Chinese: 10 (+3)
Orthodox: 27 (+2)
Miyamoto: 4 (-6)
Shusaku: 4 (-4)
Kobayashi: 30 (+1)
Micro Chinese: 17 (+2)
Regulation: 6 (-3)

1 Like

Hurt : miyamoto

Heal : Chinese

+chinese
-regulation

Now I’m just beginning to consider the efficiency of my hurtful choices, as the range of choices narrows. It looks nominally better to kill something at a multiple of 3 points because that’s a more efficient use of votes.

Anyway, now that we’ve probably settled down into settling a score about the chinese fuseki, I’ve taken a moment to draw a line in the sand: https://online-go.com/demo/58371

4 Likes

Updated to severence’s post.

Can Chinese hold on?