I used an AI to make paintings using only the terms “Baduk” and “Weiqi.” Thoughts?

This is all the more funny because it’s the kind of things that really happens whenever a particular measurement attracts the public eye.

Unemployment rate is too high? Reform the whole job-seeker administration so that the definition of “unemployment rate” changes subtly, making the number go down.

2 Likes

Or equally we should force the Netherlands to use less power so that when AI energy expenditure uses as much as the Netherlands it won’t be as much of a problem.

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

I see potential for some of these.

I always thought toroidal go positions would make for nice clothes patterns

2 Likes

Now we need a whole new Balenciaga video trend inspired by Go! :smiley:

2 Likes

Surely there must be a fashion designer somewhere in the world who wants to market one of these!

Especially like these two.

I guess go is not as hard as we all thought …

11 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes

Looks like it’s easier to put the stones in the squares when underwater.

4 Likes

(probably) real example

3 Likes

11 Likes

I wonder why AI made them

• use phone
  • change color of clothes or even clothes. Seems getting more and more formal dressed helps for speed too?
  • position around the board

I don’t know exactly why all happen more and more in some Asian place. (Because it’s go? Because people run more there as a cliche?)
The choice of chairs is interesting (including one on the floor)
In the first 5 pics, AI places the stones like in chess or draught to the players side, finally evolving in the last 3.

Globally the quality of the drawing you get is impressive.

1 Like

You can tell Dalle directly what to draw, but you don’t have 100% control of the result, no matter what text you try.
So, there is new way: instead of telling something to Dalle, you tell something to GPT chat bot. And then GPT chat bot will try to write text to Dalle instead of you. But, GPT chat bot can’t directly control Dalle just like you.
Apparently post above is done with 2nd way.

1 Like

8 Likes

DeviantArt’s DreamUp

movie still, cinematic scene, a forest landscape with a game of go weiqi baduk in a clearing, the sun and light rays, animals watching, autumn and fall colours, contrast, dramatic

Results

movie still, cinematic scene, forest landscape with a game of go weiqi baduk in the clearing between the trees, black and white stones on the go weiqi baduk board, the sun and light rays, forest animals all watching the game of go weiqi baduk, autumn and fall colours

Results

weiqi go baduk weiqi go baduk weiqi go baduk

Results

6 Likes

Godzilla vs. Kong (who are fans of Mekura go?)

10 Likes