Images of newer times

depends on what the mask is intended for . if you have the virus and want to reduce the chance of spreading it then yes it should cover the nose.

if you are trying to prevent yourself from getting it then it is less important as the masks main function is stopping hand to mouth transferring the virus from where you touched it into you.

if you dont like ,erm, visiting your nose and no one sneezes in your face then covering the nose is less important as a prevention.

5 Likes

Looks familiar?

http://www.dfsports.com.cn/jjzgu/qpu/42613.html

1 Like

Its called Images, so you have to show the image, not the link :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Uhm … :sunglasses:

But copy/paste image works :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I thought that was the joke :laughing:

3 Likes

Whoever got to be L11 must have been SO PROUD :wink:

5 Likes

It seems that @Misjamig did intend to embed the image by link, and clicking on the broken image does link to the actual image intended. However, it’s broken here since the host seems to be blocking the hotlinking of their image.

1 Like

Some moving images of newer times … h/t Brian Kirby on FB

And another, also via Brian Kirby, same thread on FB:

Ditto:

4 Likes

burn the witch!

3 Likes

The first two were wonderful.

But why not in Go videos ?

3 Likes

Uhm, TBH, I haven’t been following “Go Videos” closely, and I thought that thread was more serious, like, teaching videos, reviews, etc.

Seeing the “frequent posters” takes all the guesswork out of whether a thread is serious or not. :wink:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I did not deserve the first two videos, and I help grandmas cross the road regularly.

1 Like

Snaffled from a post by @Vsotvep at Community Geoguesser

15 Likes

10 Likes

Gogo nuts

4 Likes

Go is only on OGS :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

That’s not go, it’s a riff called Gomoku

Gomuku

1 Like

The first time I played Gomoku, I thought it was Go. Everyone always likes to build lines in Go when they first start(and maybe other games too) and they had never played Go before. I was playing the way I would play go. My friend(opponent) was building a line. After a few turns for each of us, she won. I was so confused and that is when I thought to look it up(I don’t know why I didn’t just do that from the start, I just wasn’t really thinking). It was her first time playing too, so it wasn’t just that she had been playing the game for longer than me.

2 Likes