Important Philosophical Questions + POLLS

It only works with heavy doors, most doors are too light (to save money) and so the air pocket cushions the door as it closes and it doesn’t have enough force to close.

Usually, you can only do it with front doors since they’re heavier, however, most people need to lock their doors with a key eliminating the benefit of the behind-the-back flick. It works in this instance because the door has an auto deadlock which means closed is locked anyway.

2 Likes

But with a heavy door I especially don’t want to be slamming it onto my fingers! At least stage doors shouldn’t have air pockets, since the rooms are all open for lighting and filming.

1 Like

With a smooth enough hinge and little air resistance, you can easily keep your hand moving faster than the door after release to avoid squished digits.

It’s only when the system has extra resistance that you need to give it a good flick before letting go and it’s harder to get your hand back out. You certainly wouldn’t do it with just any door but with certain setups once you’ve gone through enough times it’s just the natural progression of efficiency (and, let’s be honest, a little bit of coolness) :wink:

1 Like

Historically two neighbouring kings tend to battle it out until there is only one king, so I stand by my word.

1 Like

That’s chess, traitor, historically we care about having more territory than neighbors. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes
Can you ride a horse?
  • I am an equestrian champion
  • I don’t ride a horse, the horse carry me
  • I can sit on a horse
  • Horse? what horse? I can eat a horse
  • I just want a pony

0 voters

It’s late and I am hungry.

4 Likes

I like donkeys

4 Likes

I like trains

3 Likes

Just ban me already.

4 Likes

/me resists the urge

3 Likes

Me too. :smirk:

6 Likes

12 Likes

I love how the mods know exactly what I meant to say in context. :stuck_out_tongue::+1:t2::wink:

3 Likes

Are you

• On OGS, waiting for Rengo to go live
  • On ogf, waiting for Rengo memes to drop

0 voters

3 Likes

What’s the future of OGS?

• Online Rengo Server
  • Online Rengo and Go Server
  • Online Rengo And Go Server
  • Online Rengo, Go And Something More (???)
  • Rengo What Else
  • …pardon me, what’s rengo?
  • Other (write in your comment)

0 voters

3 Likes

Online Rengo Memes Complimentary Server

5 Likes

“OGS Rengo Server”

1 Like

new website for Online Rengo Go (server) > ORG[dot]org

3 Likes

This is too good for a mere Wednesday. :rofl::rofl::rofl: