Most Popular Go YouTube Channels

Before all, I want to say that I am happy that my channel is cited in this topic :slight_smile:
Regarding my videos, it was not a mistake, I made them private.
I did it for the first time about 6 months ago, I wasn’t publishing new videos anymore (the last one was in september) and I decided to take a break.
I made my videos private because I didn’t like some of them and I am very shy, even if it can seem the opposite.
Another good reason (good for me at least XD) was that I am afraid that people that I know in real life could discover me. Some of them, for example Lys, knew it but luckily they never shared it I think. It’s quite stupid, I know. I have nothing to be ashamed (except maybe my english pronunciation and my not so high go level) but I simply felt not good enough.
3 months ago I decided to reopen my channel and publish a new video but then I saw that I wasn’t motivated enough to continue and after some weeks I decided to hide everything again.
I really enjoyed doing videos and I don’t exclude I will restart one day but I feel like I’m not ready at the moment.
If there is one video that you want to rewatch before that I will remake them public again ask me and I will share it with you :slight_smile:

10 Likes